Western Kentucky (1/5/23)

CMJ

5 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

No they are not. 

Well it was 21-2 and it was around 32-24  So yes…. I know for a fact it was just about 24-9 run since 22 and 24 are only 2 apart like wise that UNT point difference was close…. However generally people when talking about sports don’t make their statements sound so absolute or factual. Unless your a few oddballs on here who need to pay themselves on their back….

Edited by Andrew
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Well it was 21-2 and it was around 32-24  So yes…. I know for a fact it was just about 24-9 run since 22 and 24 are only 2 apart like wise that UNT point difference was close…. However generally people when talking about sports don’t make their statements sound so absolute or factual. Unless your a few oddballs on here who need to pay themselves on their back….

It was 32-.26 at the half

So at this point, the second half scoring is NT 30 WK 31

Runs have to be consecutive, not some from the first of the game and than add some second half scoring. 

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Haha 5
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

This is going to sound sexist but I am just not a fan of women commentators. Outside of that, I feel like they have called a pretty good game and have given us our props as well. 
These refs are very inconsistent. They let them play for a while and then call little ticky-tack fouls. To add to it, some of these possession calls should be reviewed in my opinion. 
Shocked at how quiet the WKU crowd is. Diddle is usually rocking. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

7 minutes ago, p_phelps said:

stop taking these bullshit shots and drive the basket

Agree.  Our inside game has got to develop more strongly than it has been. I love Ous but I agreed with the earlier comment of him making stronger moves to the basket.  Everything feels so ginger in there, we have to get more backbone in there and then the outside and drives can open up more. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1