Great UNT Jacket

El Paso Eagle

Just now, DeepGreen said:

Same as the golf caps with the golf club swinging Scrappy on the front, UNT on each side.  I happen to think they are pretty cool.  Why don’t they make them available on the Athletics website for golfing Alumni to purchase?  I just don’t get it.

I love those 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Same as the golf caps with the golf club swinging Scrappy on the front, UNT on each side.  I happen to think they are pretty cool.  Why don’t they make them available on the Athletics website for golfing Alumni to purchase?  I just don’t get it.

The athletic department will tell you the “Golfing Scrappy” is not an official athletics/university logo so it will not be approved for merchandise. 

• Pissed 1

3 hours ago, meaniegreenie said:

I up vote you on most posts EPE, but this one's a no from me.

It's giving me too much SLC/Dodge vibes for some reason. Not sure if it's the too much white in the TX or the color or ??.

That's OK, if we always agreed you wouldn't have the chance to be wrong once in a while 💚

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, meaniegreenie said:

I up vote you on most posts EPE, but this one's a no from me.

It's giving me too much SLC/Dodge vibes for some reason. Not sure if it's the too much white in the TX or the color or ??.

I’m with you.   Def SLC vibes and it IS because of the white.  If the logo was dark green of *ahem* black, it would stand alone.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Green with Envy said:

I’m with you.   Def SLC vibes and it IS because of the white.  If the logo was dark green of *ahem* black, it would stand alone.  

Why don’t  they do the same jacket with our diving eagle logo in white.? No Texas background.  

7 hours ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

The athletic department will tell you the “Golfing Scrappy” is not an official athletics/university logo so it will not be approved for merchandise. 

Wait a minute!  Golfing Scrappy is not an official athletics/university logo yet the golf team wears them?  But the public cannot purchase them?  Crazy!  Stupid!

10 hours ago, Moobs said:

I liked the jackets the ball boys were wearing at the end of the season too. 

F24BEA1E-C856-44F5-AC8B-1BA442327B8B.jpeg

17 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Probably know the answer before I ask - Is this available for the public? 

image.png.e864a6fd265efbb7f121022cc6daecbb.png

Here is an email list of people in the admin… I would email y’all’s requests for desire for improved merch to multiple people… such as the Executive assistant for JM, the mean green scholarship fund individuals (tell them you’re an alumni and they should be able to potentially help).  

• Confused 1

Having dabbled in the apparel business a little I can say that it’s not hard to get an item made — but it is hard to sell it. 

If the university sells it it likely breaks even. If a third party tries it (I would), the increased overhead because of licensing and fees (percentage of estimated sales due immediately) means that thing needs to be a super hot seller. 

• Upvote 2