All quiet on the western front

Hunter Green

10 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I thought they said the plan was the AD first, and then the HC??????

I don't think I saw that but clearly the HC is most time critical. And Head Coaches is all I am really hearing about. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

"They" haven't said anything.  Where did you get that?

North Texas: We're told Eastman & Beaudine is handling the Mean Green's AD search while Parker Executive Search is handling the coaching search. North Texas aims to hire an AD first -- by the end of the week, ideally -- before zeroing in on the football search. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Boy! 1

1 minute ago, NT80 said:

North Texas: We're told Eastman & Beaudine is handling the Mean Green's AD search while Parker Executive Search is handling the coaching search. North Texas aims to hire an AD first -- by the end of the week, ideally -- before zeroing in on the football search. 

Ah, good catch.  you and EPEagle/

Maybe just me, but I look at these things and notice whether I'm hearing it directly from the source, or if someone is telling me what they heard.

• Upvote 2

I’m sure this is utterly meaningless, but all of Mosley’s twitter likes since his announcement are UNT things, wishes of congratulations, and then two others…. One by Garrett Riley and one by Lincoln. 

I’m sure it’s nothing and I’m still expecting Fuente. But. BUT. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

I’m sure this is utterly meaningless, but all of Mosley’s twitter likes since his announcement are UNT things, wishes of congratulations, and then two others…. One by Garrett Riley and one by Lincoln. 

I’m sure it’s nothing and I’m still expecting Fuente. But. BUT. 

Garrett Riley would be interesting, but like GH, no HC experience and so young...only 33.  Maybe his brother Lincoln could hook him up with a good staff and get us a home/home with USC??  

• Upvote 2