All quiet on the western front

Hunter Green

8 hours ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

I’m sure this is utterly meaningless, but all of Mosley’s twitter likes since his announcement are UNT things, wishes of congratulations, and then two others…. One by Garrett Riley and one by Lincoln. 

I’m sure it’s nothing and I’m still expecting Fuente. But. BUT. 

Interesting to say the least.  I don't do twitter probably need to create an account now.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

I’m sure this is utterly meaningless, but all of Mosley’s twitter likes since his announcement are UNT things, wishes of congratulations, and then two others…. One by Garrett Riley and one by Lincoln. 

I love conspiracy theories. Especially while we’re sitting in the proverbial dark.  

I believe the SL announcement came earlier than they had planned in part because of [lack of] twitter activity.

Something fun to keep an eye on.  

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

The problem with Riley is he would only be using UNT as a stepping stone.  His name has been been out there for a lot of jobs though and I imagine TCU will be willing to pay him a lot of money to stay.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jonnyeagle said:

The problem with Riley is he would only be using UNT as a stepping stone.  His name has been been out there for a lot of jobs though and I imagine TCU will be willing to pay him a lot of money to stay.

But how many times has it been said on this board “if our HC is moving up, that means he was successful here”.   

So what do we want?  A 15-yr coach or someone that turns is around and moves “up”.   We’re unlikely to get both.  

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Chances are if it's a stepping stone and he gets hired away it means he has success. That is something we should be willing to live with.

• Upvote 4