• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

UNTLifer

19' CB Offer: DeShawn Gaddie; Arlington Lamar - 3 star .8377

3 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Committing tonight. It's between us and Tulane. If we still have a spot available I like our chances. This could also be situation Morris took last DB scholly. @GMG24 and I discussed on recruiting podcast will be a very nice addition 

Please sweet baby football Jebus let him still have a spot here..... 

22 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Committing tonight. It's between us and Tulane. If we still have a spot available I like our chances. This could also be situation Morris took last DB scholly. @GMG24 and I discussed on recruiting podcast will be a very nice addition 

Perhaps the reason he's choosing tonight to commit is because the coaches told him he'd be taking the last spot & want him to have it before someone else pulls the trigger and takes it?
I agree Gaddie is probably the dude I'd like to have most out of the guys remaining on the 247 list of realistic-shot offers.

EDIT:   Look at Lil' Khuene recruiting!    Atta boy Will!

Edited by MeanGreenTexan

Yeeeeeaaahhh!!!!!!

This is the cherry on top of a fantastic day for the Mean Green!

This defensive secondary is going to be downright ridiculous in the next few years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 1

10 hours ago, Monkeypox said:

He wants to have a shot to pickoff 3 different QBs a game. UNT is DBU!

Watch out.  Some lawyer might server you notice for trademark infringement. 

His rating got bumped up to .8527. He is now the highest ranked commit in the class and 7th highest in the recruiting rating system era at UNT! He is now the 980th player nationally, 101st CB, and 132nd in TX!

He definitely looks like a steal!

Here is an article from 247 (vip required reading) that discusses him having a great senior year and being a ratings riser:

https://247sports.com/college/north-texas/Article/Thoughts-on-a-few-North-Texas-Mean-Green-football-commits-standing-out-this-fall-124061991/

Edited by MEEN2018
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MEEN2018 said:

His rating got bumped up to .8527. He is now the highest ranked commit in the class and 7th highest in the recruiting rating system era at UNT! He is now the 980th player nationally, 101st CB, and 132nd in TX!

He definitely looks like a steal!

Here is an article from 247 (vip required reading) that discusses him having a great senior year and being a ratings riser:

https://247sports.com/college/north-texas/Article/Thoughts-on-a-few-North-Texas-Mean-Green-football-commits-standing-out-this-fall-124061991/

Hurry up December 19th!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if SL is having to make the rounds to reassure our verbals that he is sticking around?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 97and03 said:
I wonder if SL is having to make the rounds to reassure our verbals that he is sticking around?

Or he's just doing in home visits like every other coaching staff in America?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Or he's just doing in home visits like every other coaching staff in America?

Maybe so. I was just curious if bc of all the speculation he was checking in with the top recruits. I am sure other schools are calling recruits telling them SL is leaving and they certainly can read the same tweets and articles we do.

1 minute ago, 97and03 said:

Maybe so. I was just curious if bc of all the speculation he was checking in with the top recruits. I am sure other schools are calling recruits telling them SL is leaving and they certainly can read the same tweets and articles we do.

Good point.

I'd say it's probably a bit of both. 

1 minute ago, MGNation92 said:

Good point.

I'd say it's probably a bit of both. 

Plus it means SL wasn’t in Lubbock or Colorado or Kansas...

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 97and03 said:

Plus it means SL wasn’t in Lubbock or Colorado or Kansas...

Eh Maybe. Playing Devil's Advocate here they could've taken that picture on Sunday and he just waited to post it later.

• Confused 1