Vibe around campus

Silent Eagle

If someone that is a student or lives close to campus were smart, they would print off some of the comments rowdytalk.com has posted about us and our school.  Then, strategically post them around campus for people to see and stir up the hate.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Downvote 2

19 hours ago, Silent Eagle said:

As I’m time/geographically removed from the campus, can anyone with visibility tell us if there is a buzz regarding the UTSA game? Or are the students doing the t-shirt thing and going to the cotton bowl?

Some students (such as Austin and I) are doing everything we can across campus to get people hyped for this game.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

An approx 2 winning seasons every 10 years is our  main problem as far as generating the kind of home stadium following an almost 40,000 enrollment UNT with over a quarter a million alums should create. 

DFW is a major league sports "winners town"(area) so to speak & we just have to have more winning seasons.

Hayden Fry (as I understand it) & one of his Mean Green teams will be at this game.  Maybe ol' Hay'boy can generate some karma passed down to S.L. for what should be a good college football game at fabulous Apogee Stadium.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1