Guess I'm Not the Only Idiot

Caw Caw

3 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I'd like for each of you personally to record yourselves making the real sound an eagle makes and post it here so we can emulate it and get it going.  

Cat's out of the bag: I am an actual bald eagle.  That is why none of you ever see me at the games.  

3 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Cat's out of the bag: I am an actual bald eagle.  That is why none of you ever see me at the games.  

OK.  Was hoping to put a face with a name eventually, but I guess I'll see you whenever you fly over.
I'm on board with making this noise instead of the CAW.  Look for me at Apogee next year screaching like this over & over.  If I'm the only one doing it, I'm going to be very angry at all of you.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Caw Caw said:

Could you spell that sound out for me please? So i can practice?

How about we DON'T spell out the sound an eagle makes? How about we just, you know, come up with another idea? Maybe one that isn't terrible.

Because some s**t like, "hreeeeeeeh!" would also look dumb in marketing.

Caw is the sound a crow makes.

Edited by Monkeypox
  • Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, Monkeypox said:

How about we DON'T spell out the sound an eagle makes? How about we just, you know, come up with another idea? Maybe one that isn't terrible.

You don't see Alabama fans make fake elephant noises.  UT fans don't moo.  UTSA fans don't make whatever the hell sound a road runner makes, of course... that's a flightless cuckoo... not sure anyone actually studies trash birds like that.  

ETA: Roadrunners make a clicky clacky sounding coo, like a dove with a voice box problem... what we should be spending energy on is coning UTSA fans into making this sound en masse.

5 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

You don't see Alabama fans make fake elephant noises.  UT fans don't moo.  UTSA fans don't make whatever the hell sound a road runner makes, of course... that's a flightless cuckoo... not sure anyone actually studies trash birds like that.  

ETA: Roadrunners make a clicky clacky sounding coo, like a dove with a voice box problem... what we should be spending energy on is coning UTSA fans into making this sound en masse.

How does one get UTSA fans to make any sound 'en masse' when they have so few fans to be any kind of mass?

• Upvote 5

Do Longhorns Hook' um? Do agricultural experts gig 'um? Do sooners boomer? There is all sorts of dumb sounds in college football. It's more about having them affiliated with your team than their origin. That's my obviously unpopular two sense. I've heard dumber things come out of masses of fans in college football.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Caw Caw said:

Do Longhorns Hook' um? Do agricultural experts gig 'um? Do sooners boomer? There is all sorts of dumb sounds in college football. It's more about having them affiliated with your team than their origin. That's my obviously unpopular two sense. I've heard dumber things come out of masses of fans in college football.

he's right. our tag line should be something around the lines of "disembowel 'em" or "spot 'em from 1,000 feet in the air"

• Upvote 2