Beyond the Green

UNTLifer

1 minute ago, greenminer said:

It was good.

Make sure you set the DVR to record as a series, rather than just a one-off.

^This.   My DVR recorded it.  I like to think of this as the gomeangreen.com celebrity edition.  I saw at least 3 common posters interviewed in this episode.  

7 minutes ago, BeyondTheGreen said:

Damn.  Maybe your DVR just wants to avoid talking about a loss, UNTLifer.  

It will be on YouTube later today.  Thanks for watching 

Watching it is the easy part.   Thanks for creating it!

• Upvote 2

I absolutely love the show.  I like the calmness our coaches bring to the sideline.  It's always easy to be a screamer.  It's waaaay tougher to be a calm teacher, especially in the heat of a battle in front of a nice crowd.  If i was a parent looking at that show, I'd want my boy to play for them.  Steady, calming influences up and down that staff.  Our stadium really looks nice on the show too.  

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, All About UNT said:

half this board got interviewed lol

I guess the scene got cut where the lady came up and asked Tony if she could put his balls in her mouth. Damned censors!

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, James329 said:

How much did they spend on the locker room remodel? Extremely underwhelming. If your going to do it, do it. 

Heard that all of the remodel / renovation (team meeting room, individual meeting rooms with the 90" TV's, locker room, coaches offices and lobby) were somewhere in the $700K range. Some of this (this phase of locker room) was already done or approved by previous AD, and thus could be why it's somewhat underwhelming to folks.

There's apparently a "Phase 2" coming later (assuming in December for recruiting) that further enhances the football facilities, including more work to the locker room. This is apparently a collaborative effort by the new AD and HFC.

Edited by UNT Mean Green
  • Upvote 3