Small crowd for the scrimmage

MeanGreen_MBA

37 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

where are all the fans from this board. All sizzle, no steak it seems

It's called work. It's an unfortunate thing to have to do on Saturday's, but it's necessary on some. 

However, if you're there please keep us up to date. That would be cool of you. 

Edited by Ben Gooding
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

I'm at work, probably grinding away at your tax return than you've completely kicked the can on collecting data for.

Mentioning taxes, I have been receiving a robocall from the "IRS" telling me that a criminal lawsuit has been filed against me. I can only imagine this is a scam. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

It is most certainly a scam. The IRS does not, in any circumstance, make contact via phone.  Ever.  Only written letter.

We get that call at our desks every once in a while, put it on speaker and call the number back with a bunch of tax experts standing around the phone.  Hilarity ensues.

snl episode bill murray weekend update steve martin

• Upvote 6

59 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

It is most certainly a scam. The IRS does not, in any circumstance, make contact via phone.  Ever.  Only written letter.

We get that call at our desks every once in a while, put it on speaker and call the number back with a bunch of tax experts standing around the phone.  Hilarity ensues.

They can also show up on your front door.  Had one show up because according to them my wife owned a company in New York and had to pay lots of taxes.  They had a name but no SS# and no other info. We successfully pointed out the errors of their way until the next year when it came back as a company in California.  Again, only a name match and no other info.   This went on for a few years until they got the hint. 

• Upvote 1