MGB: Sunday recruiting blog

Brett Vito

Using the "class calculator" function on 24/7 and adding probable and estimated commits, I show we should now be around 10th in the conference and just behind a slew of other teams at 6 through 9. That would also make us the best Texas team in C-USA, depending on how the other teams do this weekend of course.

Edited by ChristopherRyanWilkes
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

Using the "class calculator" function on 24/7 and adding probable and estimated commits, I show we should now be around 10th in the conference and just behind a slew of other teams at 6 through 9. That would also make us the best Texas team in C-USA, depending on how the other teams do this weekend of course.

Been doing the same. But also assume that the others are also making a final push. Still I like the news coming out today a lot better, also since there are some decent High school prospects here.

Still, we would still be behind Texas state. You know the experienced staff that came in late and everybody dinged for having no texas ties.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

I wished the player from Arlington Martin was Jimmy Nelson III.  I think he will make a great OLB/DE for someone by the way he plays the game.  Nasty, Nasty disposition.

Rick

I agree but can't find any recruiting information on him.  What is his story?

7 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

Hmmm, wouldn't that make the commitment(s) from Arlington.....not Fort Worth

Uhh... Kinda. More like its own city really. Fort Worth claims it for the Rangers but not the Cowboys. Depends who you ask, but Tarrant county would have been a better description for the title. 

Whoops, having trouble with quotes on my iPad.. That was for @Ryan Munthe.

Edited by ChristopherRyanWilkes
  • Upvote 1