UNT90

RV always talks about a picture of the crowd from the last game before he was hired.  We need to make sure RV has a picture of THIS crowd on his desk.  Smatresk also needs a copy for his desk.  

Better yet, let the new AD have it so he has a picture of the crowd from the last game before he was hired.

• Upvote 2

Not surprising at all. Both teams playing are bad this year, we shouldn't expect much people anyway.

At this point, RV could murder someone on the 50 yard line during the game. And the university would claim there weren't enough witnesses to get him fired.

He can clearly do whatever the hell he wants. 

We just don't care about winning and losing.

I was talking more along the lines of season ticket sales this year. Since no one is there we now know that RV sold around 7000 season tickets. Pathetic. What was his goal again?

My response is more a carryover from a post I made earlier in the week about what type of attendance we needed today to achieve various annual average benchmarks.  We pretty much fell below them all.

The club is fairly populated, but maybe one third to one half are paying any attention to the game. The rest are socializing  and indifferent.  That said, a sincere thank you to whoever made coffee a reality. I truly appreciate it.

Dang, I did not see the coffee, or I would have grabbed a cup. I have club seats, but watched the entire game outside. My wife surrendered to the indoor comforts at halftime.

and the prime rib was good...

Was it prime rib?  I thought it was a nice roast.  Either way...very nice and tender.  Mac and cheese good too as well as the pecan pie.  Now...about that game........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

If actual announced attendance, then average for the year is 13,631

If that is a good number, then the last time the average was that bad was 1998 (also a 5 home game season).

I think you have you have it, RV should have a vision of the writing on the wall. "You Time Is Over" 

See the first quote above. RV has been here since 4/4/2001. The attendance situation today is way worse than when he got here. The average was 14,769 for his first football season.