The Banner will fly

UNT90

The answer to overpowering 90's opinions lies in a chest in a cavern at the bottom of the 10X borehole on Oak Island. It was deposited there by the Knights Templar. Perhaps they will be able to recover it this season.

The old folktale says, that if RV were to be exiled from the land of the Mean Green. UNT90 would disappear..... And his ghost will only appear on the days we finish out RV's FCS scheduled team in Apogee.

• Upvote 1

The old folktale says, that if RV were to be exiled from the land of the Mean Green. UNT90 would disappear..... And his ghost will only appear on the days we finish out RV's FCS scheduled team in Apogee.

True, but the folktale says 7 must die before the treasure is found...only 6 have died to date. It begs the question. Whom do you have in mind?

True, but the folktale says 7 must die before the treasure is found...only 6 have died to date. It begs the question. Whom do you have in mind?

that is the million treasure shillings question my friend... There is a catch though, UNT90 will be reborn after the first word of Tony Benford receiving the notorious RV contract extension. RV's last stand against the legendary, "minority" that threatened to oust the North Texas Tyrant during his parasitic reign over the Mean Green land.

• Upvote 1

that is the million treasure shillings question my friend... There is a catch though, UNT90 will be reborn after the first word of Tony Benford receiving the notorious RV contract extension. RV's last stand against the legendary, "minority" that threatened to oust the North Texas Tyrant during his parasitic reign over the Mean Green land.

I like the way you think. That's so crazy it just might work! 

Here is the deal. I could give a F what Kram thinks because he has zero invested in what happened today.

He is going to snarkilly criticize any little detail. 

Whatever. Don't care. The people that paid for this know the truth. That's all I care about.

Serious question.  Have you found yourself thinking of he idea of adding a sweater vest to your wardrobe lately?

Edited by greenit
  • Upvote 3

No.....but you can justify the bait and switch any way you like if it helps make you feel better.

I appreciate your fake concern for the donors, but as one of them I got everything I wanted from the banner. There also was the added bonus of pissing you off.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Serious question.  Have you found yourself thinking of he idea of adding a sweater vest to your wardrobe lately?

Now that is funny.

Except I helped pay for the stadium...

Na, when RV is gone, I will morph back into an optimistic UNT fan. 

No. Really.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nah, not his apologist. He's doing just fine explaining himself you're just not listening very well. If you cared to pay attention you'd realize that UNT90 was in constant contact with the Gofundme group and they discussed the move and agreed to fly it today. That's not a bait and switch. That's a discussion by a group followed by an agreement to change the timing of an event. Again I don't think the phrases you're using mean what you think they do. Not bent out of shape at all. I feel pretty good today. I understand your stance. Positivity regarding all things Mean Green athletics. NO MATTER WHAT. The problem is that at this point it has turned into the band playing on the deck of the Titanic as it sinks. Kram, you are allowed to be critical of RV just like I am allowed to show RV some love. I promise. I'll start. RV's plan and implementation of the Mean Green village on Bonnie Brae is great. I applaud him for that. Listen, we are all after the same thing. The betterment of UNT. We are just going about it in different ways. You feel your way is right, I feel that UNT90's way is right. 

... breath of fresh air here.

I'll take it a step further though: Kram's "way" is not "right", and UNT90's "way" is not "right".  

I assure you, if you speak to Kram candidly, you would be surprised. 
I've not met UNT90, but I'd love to, because I'm 99% sure he's not a ball of angst in real life.

The betterment of UNT requires bits & pieces of each of these "ways", as well as other folks' "ways".  

• Upvote 1

... breath of fresh air here.

I'll take it a step further though: Kram's "way" is not "right", and UNT90's "way" is not "right".  

I assure you, if you speak to Kram candidly, you would be surprised. 
I've not met UNT90, but I'd love to, because I'm 99% sure he's not a ball of angst in real life.

The betterment of UNT requires bits & pieces of each of these "ways", as well as other folks' "ways".  

We each have our rolls. Knowing your roll and embracing it can lead to great things.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm a fan of Kings Hawaiian... and I embrace them whenever I can... and they lead to great things in my belly.kings-hawaiian-rolls.jpg

I remember the first time I had one. My boss brough them for a spread at work. I tried one and it was like the shackles had been removed from the tastebuds of life. They are glorious delicious wonderful pieces of joy.

200.gif

• Upvote 5

Here is the deal. I could give a F what Kram thinks because he has zero invested in what happened today.

He is going to snarkilly criticize any little detail. 

Whatever. Don't care. The people that paid for this know the truth. That's all I care about.

I'm just feeling the love.  Sorry you have had to take this disagreement regarding the banner down to the gutter level, but, I guess you don't see the irony in it all.  Not fun when it hits too close to home, huh?  No mind....you should remember what you try to preach...It's just a message board...get over it!   Try to keep it out of the grade school name calling four letter word arena.  Not becoming or mature of you at all.  You are better than that...I know that to be a fact.  Keep it civil my friend.  Pretty much has been up to a last couple of posts from you reflecting your ire over my "hitting too close to home for you" posts.

And, as a UNT donor and fan, I have a lot invested in what is happening regarding this banner even though I would never donate to anything that brings negative attention to UNT.  You guys got your 15 min. Of fame.  Well, those man enough to use their own names anyway, so we'll see where it gets you.  

Unlike you, I do care what you think about UNT and UNT Athletics.  I simply in no way agree with your tactics.  I think they are shameful.  But, you have your opinion on it and I have mine.  It's a message board. You tend to tell folks that all the time when someone Takeshita bit of age se to what you post.  Try to remember that yourself.  No need to wallow in the gutter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9