The Banner will fly

UNT90

It is quite embarrassing how most of the students at UNT have no idea what is going on or know who RV is. People here really need to get into sports, especially since the university they are currently attending has a football and basketball program that has been around for quiet a long time

Edited by Meangreenfilmguy

What y'all need to do next is retweet all these posts, or quote the tweet and include the hashtag #FireRickV

Get your social media game on, fellas.

And then someone prints up all the tweets and mails them by certified letter to the office of the president!

• Upvote 2

You can virtually see it from anywhere in Denton. I stepped outside my house to let my dogs out and could see it. Went and ate lunch on 288 and could see it. I'm now back at work and can see it. I can't read it from that far, but I can see it everywhere. I feel borderline ashamed, but it was something that needed doing. 

Why be ashamed? RV isn't too ashamed to cash his paychecks.

• Upvote 6