Trenches Battle with Full Pads

All About UNT

if the "they" you refer to is the makers of Periscope, then yes.  All Periscope feeds automatically come down after 24 hours.  I don't think there is a way to change that.  

Hmm . . . I tried watching the one with Sam Rice probably 5 or 6 hours after it was posted, and it was already "unavailable."

• Upvote 1

Hmm . . . I tried watching the one with Sam Rice probably 5 or 6 hours after it was posted, and it was already "unavailable."

You can delete it, but you can't keep it out there longer than 24 hours.  A lot of podcasters will supplement their fine work with Periscope, but rarely use it as their sole broadcast method.  

Another limitation is that you can only have up to 150 people with the ability to comment at a time.  Others can still watch, but can't comment.  When one of the 150 leaves, the next person that enters gets access to chat.  (There is no queuing mechanism.)

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 1

I think we have a problem in the d-line this season... there are a lot of guys that are ready to contribute... we are honestly 12-13 deep with guys that seem to be ready to see the field... i wonder how they are gonna make the cuts for who will be on the field. the more i think about it, the more it makes sense to just redshirt all the freshmen and roll with the "upper classmen" as an easy way to cut it down to 10 guys.

The defensive linemen in this type drill has a tremendous advantage.  No double teams, running plays and a stationary QB.   The defensive linemen are not as good as they look and the offensive line not as bad.  The value is to judge performance relative to other players on the same side of the ball.  

• Upvote 2

The defensive linemen in this type drill has a tremendous advantage.  No double teams, running plays and a stationary QB.   The defensive linemen are not as good as they look and the offensive line not as bad.  The value is to judge performance relative to other players on the same side of the ball.  

I agree. That being said, the starting O-Line has still looked pretty solid. Miles has gotten beat pretty bad a few times. But aside from that, it doesnt seem like it will be the Line that holds this offense back. I hope Creighton Barr doesnt have to sit behind Kirby for 2 years before he gets some significant playing time. He is gonna be a beast.

• Upvote 2