Akron to drop down?

DeepGreen

Neither of you made an intelligent rebuttal nor disproved anything I said. Yes, we lost to UTSA but we fired our coach, went to a January bowl game and defeated a P5 school.

You guys on the other hand, lost to UTSA, didn't go to a bowl game AND still have the same coach. 

If you're such a high and mighty football power, then why do you feel the need to buzz around here? WE DON'T CARE about Houston, stop giving us facts about cougar queen university....

Edited by GreenTexan13

Considering that we have far more support than UNT and actually play our games on ESPN, if nobody in Texas cares about us then by using your logic, nobody in the galaxy cares about UNT.

You damn right. We sold out every game in 2010 despite going 5-7, we went 13-1 in 2011, got as high as #4 in some polls and hosted college gameday then went on to thrash Penn State in a January bowl game, in 2012 despite having a bad season with our worst team in over a decade, we dropped 44 points on UNT. In 2013 we made another January bowl game with a true freshman qb and in 2014 we made yet another January bowl game and defeated Pitt in a historic comeback lead by our current qb who not only had zero reps as a qb in the spring and summer but also started the first five games as a receiver.

Our conference is filled with teams UNT fans are desperately wanting to schedule and arent a bunch of directional schools. Far superior to the Sun Belt 2.0

Many people on this board have been following UNT for decades and haven't even seen HALF of the success we have had in the last 5 years.

You know what else is funny. You guys don't like what I say, but nobody ever says that I'm wrong. We all know that a lot of G5 teams have no business in FBS and I have the guts to say it.

The courage of commenting on an online forum...next year's Arthur Ashe winner here.

• Upvote 4

Neither of you made an intelligent rebuttal nor disproved anything I said. Yes, we lost to UTSA but we fired our coach, went to a January bowl game and defeated a P5 school.

You guys on the other hand, lost to UTSA, didn't go to a bowl game AND still have the same coach. 

You forgot a comma in there. You also had an unnecessary one as well. But, please got back to your incredibly superior school and edumacate us all on how terrible UNT is. 

You're lying to yourself if you don't think Houston sports fans (as a whole, every team) carry some serious little-man syndrome issues. Once again, as a fan of most Houston teams.

Believe what you want, but Cougar King is one of the worst.  He's everywhere.   But if it wasn't for him, do you think most UNT fans would have an issue with UH fans?

Believe what you want, but Cougar King is one of the worst.  He's everywhere.   But if it wasn't for him, do you think most UNT fans would have an issue with UH fans?

And you can say that all Houston fans have a little man complex, but look at Dallas fans, especially Cowboys fans.  If there's a fanbase with more of a "my pen1s is bigger than yours" complex, I haven't seen it.  It's all the way to the top with Jerry Jones.  And that's coming from someone who has lived in the Dallas area 40+ years of my life.

• Upvote 1

You say that with no knowledge of how cappy that is for schools. Not to mention many of the schools that you would relagate to D1aa have really long sports history. You are also forgetting every sport other than football. There's a big picture out there that you don't see. 

Mom, meatloaf...

When you play football for 80-100 years and dont accomplish a damn thing, then you need to look in the mirror and ask your doctor if major college football is right for you.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

When you play football for 80-100 years and dont accomplish a damn thing, then you need to look in the mirror and ask your doctor if major college football is right for you.

If you are speaking of UNT I'd say 25 conference championships isn't too terrible compared to some. Thank you for not answering the question again. We get it. You hate UNT but hit this site daily. You came up here, may or may have failed at walking on. Got butt hurt and homesick, then ran home. Therefore, you have to damn all schools that are not the one you attend. Sorry, most of us don't measure our wee wees. I happen to think you are sadly amusing. I view you like Uncle Rico except he made great videos, had a sweet stache, and had a time machine.

If any school should be wondering what the hell happened, it may be yours. They were SWC and then got relegated to where it lies today. At least other schools fought their way back into the big boys club, or stayed happy where they are, or had an excuse like the death penalty. I happen to like your school but my god you need a girlfriend or a friend in general. 

As always, mom, meatloaf.  Now proceed in being a better troll. You are better than this nonsense you've spewed lately.

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 2

It's so easy to get you guys to respond to anything I say. Now watch as you guys respond to this post. Lmao 

Yeah because you have earned a reputation around forums as the ultimate cougar douche bag. What's even more sad, is the fact that you keep coming back and commenting after you get lit up.

Yeah because you have earned a reputation around forums as the ultimate cougar douche bag. What's even more sad, is the fact that you keep coming back and commenting after you get lit up.

Keep responding, you guys arent intelligent enough to ignore me. I dont even have to try. It's actually boring so this will be my last post for a while, I'll come back some time after the season starts. 

• Downvote 1

Keep responding, you guys arent intelligent enough to ignore me. I dont even have to try. It's actually boring so this will be my last post for a while, I'll come back some time after the season starts. 

Wanna bet? Houston sucks.