Great Post by Jordan Williams on Facebook

Andrew

Dam like I really can't believe my career is ova here at UNT it's been great I keep hoping I wake up from a bad dream but it's not I jus thank everybody dat supported me even wen times wer bad wen ppl said i would flunk outta college and be nothin but some of Yal still believed in me man it's been a wild ride ima miss everything about dis school but it's time 4 me 2 graduate and move on.... I coulda went 2 other schools but I'm glad I made da decision I made taught me a lot and made me a better person#UNT#GMG#IBleedGreen✅

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully Jordan stays close to the program. One thing about the "big time" programs you get is the former players still hanging around. At UCLA in the summer (EVERY summer), a lot of the pro guys come back to work out with the current players.

We need that sort of thing here IMHO.

• Upvote 2

Hopefully Jordan stays close to the program. One thing about the "big time" programs you get is the former players still hanging around. At UCLA in the summer (EVERY summer), a lot of the pro guys come back to work out with the current players.

We need that sort of thing here IMHO.

I agree. I was hoping to maybe see Tony Mitchel drop for a home game this season. It would be cool to see the previous seasons seniors on opening night the next season. We need a good run of some solid players to return and continue to hep the program grow. I would love to have a new arena in the next decade. If UTA can have a nice new arena I think we can one up them! The only former player I ever see at games is Lyons and that may be just because he was going back to get his degree.

• Upvote 1

I don't think we need a new arena, just some revamps. Good God Duke plays in one that's basically 75 years old and it's considered one of the cathedrals of the sport.

He just wants to see Benford build something, not tear it down.

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 5

He just wants to see Benford build something, not tear it down.

You know, I haven't complimented you on here, but you've been providing some shockingly good material as of late. :D Maybe not Tasty level, but damn funny nonetheless.

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I get that he is typing like he speaks, but it makes me cringe badly to read that. I sincerely hope he learned the basics of spelling and punctuation while earning a degree from UNT.

Kind of an unfair standard based on reading this board?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2