$5,000 Giveaway to Students Orgs UTSA GAME

Sig381

28 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

LOVE IT!  happy they finally did something like this.

i suspect the frats and sororities will show up...at least for the first half.

Then they won’t likely be entered to win with the drawings at the end of the 3rd.. More beer money if they stay a bit longer 

2 minutes ago, trud1966 said:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Someone at the A.D. sat down and thought "Hey, what if......"  Excellent idea.   

The last regime had obviously reached the point of "We have already tried everything we know and it doesn't seem to make a difference so why should we even bother?".  That is exactly why the dude in charge had to go.  If the folks that stayed around still have those negative thoughts and attitudes, then it is WB's job to replace them with someone that is willing to make the effort.  Sales & Marketing is not for everyone and it can be a thankless job most days, which is why there can be a lot of turnover if you don't have the right folks in place.

5 minutes ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

Does anyone know if this is the pink out game? Last year during the pink out game I believe vs Marshall, Zeta required their whole sorority to be there until the 3rd or end of the half. They bring a large number of girls, would be nice if that over lapped. Hopefully this gets out to greek life. Would be great to finally see our greek life show up and show up in force, loud as hell!!!!!!

It is. 

5 minutes ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

Does anyone know if this is the pink out game? Last year during the pink out game I believe vs Marshall, Zeta required their whole sorority to be there until the 3rd or end of the half. They bring a large number of girls, would be nice if that over lapped. Hopefully this gets out to greek life. Would be great to finally see our greek life show up and show up in force, loud as hell!!!!!!

Yeah someone should go *talk* to greek life. Ahem.

Edited by Aldo

20 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

This is a solid promotion, and good planning with requirement to stay thru the third..  Hopefully we never have what happened to MTSU this past weekend immediately after halftime of their homecoming game.

IMG_2160.JPG.82debbea734268fcd1d36fad7a19818a.JPG

Rick

And am I missing something, but couldn't a frat member just drink outside, until end of third quarter, then walk into the stadium to be scanned, make a U-Turn, then walk right about about again for an "Exit Scan"?  Which I totally see happening, unfortunately.  I think they should've just done something like give away laptops/notebooks, and the drawing is open to ANY student, not just student organizations.   Then, the requirement is you must be present to win/pick up the prize immediately, and the drawing will be held 'Sometime during the game"  Do not give a specific time/quarter...The downside to this idea is that the A.D. will likely end up giving away all the prizes, in lieu of taking a chance that 40%  of a student organization doesnt show up, then the "house" wins...

Edited by trud1966
  • Downvote 1