Rick Gosselin: Football is Back at North Texas. Big Time Football.

meangreener

Rocky Road or Cookies and Cream.

Discuss.

side topic:

Gay/not gay...

i had a hankering for ice cream today so i went to walgreen's and bought a pint... as i was getting to the checkout line i almost to the ice cream back to the shelves because it felt like such a womanly thing to buy a pint of ice cream...

thoughts?

also... i had to buy cookies and cream because there was no Rocky Road... sad day

Edited by golfingomez
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

side topic:

Gay/not gay...

i had a hankering for ice cream today so i went to walgreen's and bought a pint... as i was getting to the checkout line i almost to the ice cream back to the shelves because it felt like such a womanly thing to buy a pint of ice cream...

thoughts?

also... i had to buy cookies and cream because there was no Rocky Road... sad day

tumblr_lol9zjAH6m1qewiw8o1_500.jpg

NYC38709.jpg

President_Kennedy_with_ice_cream_cone,_3

WarrenBuffet1Mad.jpg

ron-swanson-ice-cream.gif?w=650

I don't know what "Manly" means to you.

But that's Paul Newman. Muhammad Ali, John F. Kennedy, Warren Buffet, and Ron Swanson. All enjoying ice cream from a variety of containers.

Unless you were planning on eating it off of some other dude's naked body, there's nothing gay about buying and eating ice cream. Gallon or pint, cone, bowl, stick, or dish... You enjoy that ice cream. Like the manly man you are.

I like ice cream. I am a man.

Ice cream = Manly

Ice cream is not gay.

Going into a grocery (not convenient)store for the mere purpose of buying one pint (not a manly gallon, but a girly pint) and nothing else?

I don't know, dude...

Edited by UNT90

Wichita Falls seeking permission from the state to use potty water cleansed through their water treatment plant as drinking water. The reservoir that supplies the city is 25% full.

Fort Worth may have to go this route if we dont get heavy, heavy spring rain. Only way to end a drought is a flood.

Wow, this thread is still alive and not locked? The only thing we're missing is Jesus voting republican because He's pro-life. I'd also like to insert a satirical cartoon of Mohammed wrestling Buddha...naked Roman style in Vegas...but I don't know how. Ghandi is the hotdog vendor. Someone help?

Who would the ghost of Don King bet on?

Bite your tongue. Jack Bauer could rescue this thread and anything else he pleases at will.

Who would be the 5 on your all time TV special forces team?

1. Chuck Norris

2. Jack Bauer

3. Jason Bourne

4. Mr T

5. Optimus Prime

# America Wins

Ice cream is not gay.

Going into a grocery (not convenient)store for the mere purpose of buying one pint (not a manly gallon, but a girly pint) and nothing else?

I don't know, dude...

i think this might have been what the problem was...

i almost felt like i needed to tell the cashier that i had a pregnant wife and she was craving ice cream

1. Chuck Norris

2. Jack Bauer

3. Jason Bourne

4. Mr T

5. Optimus Prime

# America Wins

Obviously #1 is Chuck Norris for all the reasons on chucknorrisfacts.com, #2 Jack Bauer because he always finds a way to win. #3 Frank Drebin because he always finds a way to win. #4 Hannibal because he loves it when a plan comes together. #5 Cobra Commander even though he's a bad guy because he never quits trying to destroy the world.

Ice cream is not gay.

I don't know, dude...

Yeah, you gotta man-up and just feel pathetic driving through McDonalds just for ice cream at that point. The grocery/convenience store is a subtle but important difference. Edited by ChristopherRyanWilkes

1. Chuck Norris

2. Jack Bauer

3. Jason Bourne

4. Mr T

5. Optimus Prime

# America Wins

Chuck, Bauer and Optimus are givens. Bourne and Mr T are coming off the bench though. #4 is Dr Claw because he'll get the job done...next time. #5 is MacGuyver because he's like the Mean Green, more with less (or nothing).