Can we fire benford yet?

eagle2014

I spent last night watching SMU blast past Temple at Moody. Not once did I clap during the game (can't bring myself to support SMU in anything), but it was still more fun than the beat down going to games in Denton has become. I did, however, keep my ESPN app open to keep an eye on the NT/Rice score. I guess I just can't force myself to not still be interested, but enough already. It is so beyond time to make the change.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Worked out well when we did it last in football.

Different situation as we only had 1 year remaining on the contract. We still ended the season with a losing record, but we had someone on staff that we could count on to lead the team.

If we are going to have to buy out this contract, it would be best to give him the full year so that we can get something for our money. Its not like someone from this staff is going to step in and make things better. If there is not a potential improvement from getting an interim from the staff, then why bother?

Different situation as we only had 1 year remaining on the contract. We still ended the season with a losing record, but we had someone on staff that we could count on to lead the team.

If we are going to have to buy out this contract, it would be best to give him the full year so that we can get something for our money. Its not like someone from this staff is going to step in and make things better. If there is not a potential improvement from getting an interim from the staff, then why bother?

Does Mike Canales know anything about basketball?

Edited by DeepGreen
  • Upvote 4

From Vito's blog.........

"Heading into the game, Benford said he wanted to get more out of his post players other than Voss. He didn’t get much against Rice. Kelvin Gaines, Keith Coleman and Armani Flannigan combined for two points and four rebounds in 20 minutes. UNT was eaten alive inside by Rice freshman Sean Obi, who had 18 points and 13 rebounds."

Really sad.

• Upvote 2