Can we fire benford yet?

eagle2014

Please share more... I like how you shared actual evidence... Ignore my comment which coaches and players would agree with. I bet your fantastic at basketball... So smart... Maybe next time try reading it because obviously you have no clue about what I am talking about or the various ways you can utilize a two three. I already said man is the best option but I explained word for word from two former players and a coach how you can use the 2-3 zone to stop the three. It's not the best option but it's very possible. It will wear down inn your guards though. Have to be deep and quick. We are only one of those.

Again... I never claimed it was the best option and I have zero clue where that is coming from. Man is always the best defensive option if you can help it. However you can italics almost any defense to shut down the three or close down the inside game. It's all about spacing and player placement.

Man I hope you're real. I want to believe that, just as their are geniuses, there are people on the other end of the spectrum too. Kinda like balancing the force.

Man I hope you're real. I want to believe that, just as their are geniuses, there are people on the other end of the spectrum too. Kinda like balancing the force.

I was also not intending to be rude (although apparently my intelligence is up for debate). I was trying to state the obvious. It may be debatable but there are lots of opinions in how to run a zine and how to attack as a person mentioned in another post.

Here's five more principles to attack zone defense from coach K (I do not see shooting the three in the list)

- use the ball intelligently (penetrate the gaps)

- use ball reversal and pass fakes

- flash to the middle

- bigs must stay behind the zone

- screen the zone

Obviously you can break it down and get open shots but if a zine is well taught and you have quick guards to cover gaps you can shut down the three. Not the best option but it's possible.

I was also not intending to be rude (although apparently my intelligence is up for debate). I was trying to state the obvious. It may be debatable but there are lots of opinions in how to run a zine and how to attack as a person mentioned in another post.

Here's five more principles to attack zone defense from coach K (I do not see shooting the three in the list)

- use the ball intelligently (penetrate the gaps)

- use ball reversal and pass fakes

- flash to the middle

- bigs must stay behind the zone

- screen the zone

Obviously you can break it down and get open shots but if a zine is well taught and you have quick guards to cover gaps you can shut down the three. Not the best option but it's possible.

We will find out on March 22, won't we.

I may just cover you (me?) heads up.