Tulane vs. ULL tonight at 8pm

Harry

Who you pulling for? I'm torn but leaning towards ULL.

I think Tulane winning helps us the most because it helps our conference record in the bowls but I hate they are leaving.

I like ULL and their fans and tailgating scene. I think someday they could be in C-USA and I'm ok with that. Lafayette is a fun road trip, great food.

Who you pulling for? I'm torn but leaning towards ULL.

I think Tulane winning helps us the most because it helps our conference record in the bowls but I hate they are leaving.

I like ULL and their fans and tailgating scene. I think someday they could be in C-USA and I'm ok with that. Lafayette is a fun road trip, great food.

I'm okay with ULL staying put. No more Sun Belt schools in CUSA, please.

La Tech is the best LA program for CUSA. Until there's an opening for CUSA, I don't think ULL and CUSA should be mentioned as being associated until it is.

That said, go Tulane.

• Downvote 1

I'm going for ULL all the way.

We have been in a conference with Tulane for one year, and that association has already ended. We were conference mates with ULL for 13 years.

ULL has a great football atmosphere. They have a fantastic head coach. Their recruits overachieve above what they look like on paper. Tulane did end up having a surprisingly nice year, but they got handed the Big East invite solely because they were in New Orleans.

I don't really care for the way Tulane's coaching staff went about plucking a couple of our recruits late after they had been sleeping during recruiting season. I don't begrudge those kids; but on the other hand, I don't want them to think turning down an offer from North Texas was a good decision, either.

• Upvote 2

Rooting for ULL but switching between the New Orleans Bowl and the Woman's Volleyball National Championship between Penn State and Wisconsin.

My cousin is the starting Libero for Penn State and could bring home a National Championship back to Texas in a few short hours. Us Mexicans don't always have the height, but with agility you can soar and even possibly win a National Championship! Proud cousin here - Go Dominique Gonzalez - Go PSU!!!!!

GMG

• Upvote 3

ULL comes out in fire and man I really don't see Tulane as a come from behind type of team...

You have to respect Hud and their fanbase....

Looks like 10 to 1 ULL fans...great crowd..

Having it on Sat versus Tues makes a HUGE difference on the attendance.

I like UL and think they are an up and coming program, and if they CAN continue their rise, they'd be a good fit in CUSA someday. I say eff tulame because they are leaving, and they were pretty prickish when we were down there. I'd have to say I want tulame to win because it helps our conference image, but I won't be sheding any tears in UL wins.

• Upvote 1

Why would anyone root for ULL because of nostalgia for that school? Should we have stayed in the Sun Belt?

Nostalgia? No, they're just a great team with a devoted fanbase that deserves to win. And Tulane can get bent. I won't shed any tears if they lose by 30.

No, we should not have stayed in the Sun Belt. Not sure where that question came from.

• Upvote 2

I like UL and think they are an up and coming program, and if they CAN continue their rise, they'd be a good fit in CUSA someday. I say eff tulame because they are leaving, and they were pretty prickish when we were down there. I'd have to say I want tulame to win because it helps our conference image, but I won't be sheding any tears in UL wins.

Wow . . . I swear, your post wasn't yet up when I started posting.

• Upvote 2