Please wear GREEN at the Bowl Game

greenjoe

Nice hoodies...if they had any left.

All embroidered, yeah, that's a steal at $17.50 each, especially when you consider they throw in free shipping.

North Texas fans have got to start occasionally shopping outside the Voertmans and Bookstore monopoly. Those stores have profiteered excessively for decades by offering a very limited selection at absolute premium pricing. Having a selection of merchandise available through major retailers causes competition which can only be beneficial in the long run.

If anyone is aware of any other outstanding deals on green North Texas cold weather attire please post them here.

Edited by ADLER

True.

I too need to buy additional fan attire for guests and would strongly prefer green. If anyone knows of any equal or better deals please let us know.

These were the two best green fan options that I'm aware of in the less than $20 price range but unfortunately Finish Line is alseady sold out of both.

xlpoly4ntxtmc.jpg

xlicon2ntxgrn.jpg

This is the green we should wear on New Years Day with green being the primary color.

I like to wear a long sleeve black sweat shirt from Walmart ($5.99) and wear a green North Texas T-shirt over it.

Or, you can go to a site like this and get a kelly green satin baseball jacket.....

http://www.lewsstore.com/Cardinal-Activewear-Satin-Baseball-Jacket-Light-Lined-Stripe-Trim_p_10.html

and make sure that you wear a cap that clearly displays the diving Eagle, and/or "North Texas" on it.

Unless you are getting a real close-up from the cameras, they are only going to see the upper half of your very green jacket and your "official" cap.

Or, you can go to a site like this and get a kelly green satin baseball jacket.....

http://www.lewsstore.com/Cardinal-Activewear-Satin-Baseball-Jacket-Light-Lined-Stripe-Trim_p_10.html

and make sure that you wear a cap that clearly displays the diving Eagle, and/or "North Texas" on it.

Unless you are getting a real close-up from the cameras, they are only going to see the upper half of your very green jacket and your "official" cap.

Wow! Haven't seen something like that since about 1982!

Our merchandising programs have simply not had cold-weather jackets in green (so I bought black), any sweaters, or long sleeve button shirts. Hooded sweatshirts are sold out in most sizes. If it is 70 or warmer, I am already good. Anticipating it may be cooler, I will try to find something.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Long time lurker, first time poster.

I think this is an awesome place for UNT football discussion. Glad I found it.

What made me register and post is that I am definitely wearing green on bowl day, but what didn't make sense to me is that they made the official bowl t-shirt grey!

If we were going to wear it to the game, why not make it green?!

• Upvote 3

What made me register and post is that I am definitely wearing green on bowl day, but what didn't make sense to me is that they made the official bowl t-shirt grey!

If you're talking about the dueling helmets - I think that's just the official one that was licensed period. There are about three different varieties of NT HOD Bowl shirts that don't have UNLV on it at all.

That's a good question but they have been doing grey bowl shirts for awhile. All the New Orleans bowl games had a long sleeve great shirt with green decal.