I can't... I just can't

golfingomez

Oh, yeah, absolutely embarrassing our school online by making derogatory comments about people's sexuality any time anyone disagrees with the Mean Green Groupie over here. That's so not embarrassing. Doesn't make us look like Ole Miss at all.

I seriously have no idea what the h your'e talking about... And WHATS A GROUPIE?!? I want one.

• Upvote 3

Have you not read any of her posts?

So now we're just like "Wooo women posters! Yay!" Just because she's a woman, right? Logical.

I can think of four classy women who post on this forum. SSP is not one of them.

But if you don't have a valid argument, falling back to "Oh, so immature," seems valid.

I threw a like your way for the ballsiness and originality of your argument. Go you.

Thanks? I liked the video but it can be a little home-made-awkward at times. Its not the point you're making its just your belligerent attitude
  • Upvote 2

Just go back from where you came from. It was much classier in here before you came in.

True, like a year ago when you were touting the addition of MF'ing to our fight song and calling everyone helicopter parents with a view differing from your's. Yep, much, much classier.

• Upvote 6

True, like a year ago when you were touting the addition of MF'ing to our fight song and calling everyone helicopter parents with a view differing from your's. Yep, much, much classier.

I never touted adding the MF'er to the fight song. I said I don't think it's a big deal. But that I don't do it. You can go search it up, you'll find the same thing. And the helicopter parents thing, well, if the shoe fits.

• Downvote 1

Having had to make "fun" skits for my corporate job that 1) didn't get me fired 2) had some shred of humor after four rounds of Senior Management Review, I can appreciate the tight rope the kids from the Union staff had to walk. It is corny and kind of terrible and that's why it warms my heart a little.

There's nothing terrible about the video.

I really don't understand the hostility towards either the video or SSP.

Who cares if she says something you don't agree with once in a while. It is a message board.

And if I am not mistaken, meangreener trolls the CUSA board, intentionally acting like an ass and is proud of it. Yet he is the morality police here?

Perhaps this young man needs a break?

I used to troll the CSNBBS place when bored. Mainly the Sun Belt schools for some casual smack talk. Then I got banned, and rarely head over there anymore. The difference here is that we all root for the same team and have a same common bond, people that we'll probably have to interact with in person...which is why some things people say or do towards me piss me off because I don't put up with racism, sexism, classism or whatever the hell that people say on here get into huge arguments. You'll find that I take the internet seriously...because much like drunk people, there are lower inhibitions online. Studies have proven this. Sorry I don't adhere to lowering my standards of acceptable behavior on the internet and personally attack people or make blanket insults about people like some people do here that isn't even based in smack talk. Anyone who knows me in person knows I'm not hard to get along with until you start making hateful or ignorant statements about another group that isn't just smack talk whether it be LGBT, Houston, the liberal side of campus, etc. No idea why--on here--people just can't get along.

I'm just gonna +1 every criticizing post towards me from now on. You're welcome.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1

I used to troll the CSNBBS place when bored. Mainly the Sun Belt schools for some casual smack talk. Then I got banned, and rarely head over there anymore. The difference here is that we all root for the same team and have a same common bond, people that we'll probably have to interact with in person...which is why some things people say or do towards me piss me off because I don't put up with racism, sexism, classism or whatever the hell that people say on here get into huge arguments. You'll find that I take the internet seriously...because much like drunk people, there are lower inhibitions online. Studies have proven this. Sorry I don't adhere to lowering my standards of acceptable behavior on the internet. Anyone who knows me in person knows I'm not hard to get along with until you start making hateful or ignorant statements about another group that isn't just smack talk whether it be LGBT, Houston, the liberal side of campus, etc. No idea why--on here--people just can't get along.

I'm just gonna +1 every criticizing post towards me from now on. You're welcome.

There's a liberal side of campus? Please elaborate

Sometimes there is a common denominator.

Yeah, you're right, GMG.com is.

Let's start the Myth of Meangreener:

I love the MF'in Eagles Chant

I personally insult everyone I disagree with

I think Houston is the best city ever

I don't respect the Cowboys

I'm immature

Oh, I troll UTSA all day every day on their forum and started the rivalry

What else did I miss?

See how rumors get started?

Quite frankly, I'm surprised nobody brings up my old silly Freshman argument "Alumni are soooo boring, I'm at the 50 yard screaming all game long!"

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 2

My comment was kinda mean. My inner bad guy comes out to push buttons occasionally. It's kinda fun. I have a personal life, so this is not very literal to me. And most of you that know me, know that I rarely adhere to most of the stuff I write on here aside from football related posts.

You're too easy, mger.

And thanks. You made a momentary mean-girlism look meager in its effort.

And I have no idea what the heck else you are talking about. We dont know each other.

• Upvote 4

My comment was kinda mean. My inner bad guy comes out to push buttons occasionally. It's kinda fun. I have a personal life, so this is not very literal to me. And most of you that know me, know that I rarely adhere to most of the stuff I write on here aside from football related posts.

You're too easy, mger.

And thanks. You made a momentary mean-girlism look meager in its effort.

And I have no idea what the heck else you are talking about. We dont know each other.

We all have a personal life.

Yet, we're all friends here supporting the same thing, so what exactly inspires you to want to push buttons here? That lowered inhibition? Or what?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Listen, I'm frankly sorry if I offend people and lash out in ridiculous over the top ways. Seriously.

I don't take personal attacks well. Or attacks on something that is close to me.

I don't go out and ever try directly start stuff that isn't football smack against opponents related. Maybe at some point I'll be fine with "friendly" jabs online. I'll try to take them less serious.

There is no way to convey emotion online.

The reason I get so frustrated on here is because people continually put words in my mouth--such as me backing out of some UTSA bet and creating the bad blood and posting on there all the time.

Edited by meangreener