Oklahoma (11/11/13)

CMJ

The online stream of KNTU is the ladies game...had to go over to The Range to get the Mens game

Is anyone else annoyed with The Range? Poor broadcast, weak signal (couldn't get it south end of Benbrook), and staticky signal at my apartment in Lewisville. I finally get the online stream up and it goes to several minutes of commercials DURING PLAY!

• Upvote 1

Jordan missed too many threes late. Turnovers were the difference late. Still I was impressed with Alzee and Keith tonight. This team has some potential. They ran OU till they were tired. A lot of quickness on this team. Really could get interesting when TJ and Gaines get healthy. OU is a great shooting team tonight.

Alzee is definitely our best player. Might not be our best pure scorer (Jordan Williams) or the smoothest player (Chris Jones), but he seems to do a bit of everything.

I think we have potential. Much more than I did a few days ago.

He's also our smartest player and he never makes you shake your head and say "wtf was that"?

I thought GMoney had it nailed. We looked like we belonged at times and at others, we weren't playing smart.

• Upvote 1

I think we will be just fine this season. Colman has improved but needs to stay poised. Missed a few very easy dunks. If Jordan Williams can get it going earlier in the game we have a chance to win any game this season. I honestly believe that. Imagine when Gaines and TJ Taylor get back.

Interesting to learn that Vaughn's is the leading 3pt shooter in the history of George Mason. Also that we were the third most injured team in all of college basketball last season. Knew it was bad but not that bad.

• Upvote 1