Most fired-up pressbox side section?

kj86

Time for everybody to tout your section. I sit in 208 and, obviously can't hear what's going on in other sections, but we seem to do a dang good job of participating. Everyone makes noise on third downs, cheers loudly for scores, first downs, etc. And its been that way since apogee opened. Go section 208!

• Upvote 2

I was in 210, it was terrible.

I got a bunch of weird looks for cheering and the guy behind me bitched the entire game about "How did this school get this much funding for such a huge stadium? This place is empty. How embarrassing."

Back to the student section next week.

... That stadium is not that big and the price was a great deAl. You should have informed him of this...

My wife and I sit in 205 next to MeanGreenTexan and his wife. We have a great time and make as much noise as we can. Nobody sits in front of us, so we don't yell in anyone's ears. I can't hear the other sections, but we do get loud in 205. I have no voice today.

• Upvote 1

Do get to sit by her as well?

We always end up moving. When she starts trying to call plays or "let's go Defense" when the offense is out there.... we will normally move over to 208.

I politely turn around one time to see who it was and she yelled "What? They need to get their head out of their a!"