Laramie Lee is A BAD, bad man.

SSP

In the beginning of the game I was actually wondering who was behind him in the depth chart, because he once again was taking bad angles in pursuit of ball carriers and it led directly to one of their touchdowns. While the man hits like a Mack truck, he has a few areas he needs to get better in before I feel totally comfortable with him back there. That being said, after the first he had a good game and continuously laid the wood on bsu players.

Haha I was at a sports bar in Scottsdale, AZ, wearing my green with my UNT flag draped over the table. After that first big play, I yelled, "Laraimie LEEEEE!!!" and jumped up with my fists in the air. After that, all of the Oregon and aTm fans and such started paying a little bit of attention to our game and not just the "headline games"...every little bit helps!

• Upvote 4

Watched the game in San DIego (rocking my brand new Brelon Chancellor jersey I scored on my first trip to Apogee on post deployment leave) with my in-laws. The hardcore Notre Dame fans will not stop talking about our dude bring some serious lumber to the table.

In the beginning of the game I was actually wondering who was behind him in the depth chart, because he once again was taking bad angles in pursuit of ball carriers and it led directly to one of their touchdowns. While the man hits like a Mack truck, he has a few areas he needs to get better in before I feel totally comfortable with him back there. That being said, after the first he had a good game and continuously laid the wood on bsu players.

Definitely not the best cover safeties in CUSA, but I'm not sure if there are 2 harder-hitting safeties in CUSA. Trice and Lee will make you pay for coming into the middle of the field. Both are also excellent with run support.

Was also happy to see Zac Whitfield get back on the field - we will need him to be confident and ready once we get into CUSA play.

• Upvote 1

Sure is true that in this game particularly at the beginning NTs players may not have been able to get to the ball first when they passed, but they sure always took some pain when they did. By the beginning of the second half their receivers were clearly thinking about how they were going to get hit when they should have been thinking about how to make the catch.

I swear the BSU receivers were hearing footsteps in the 2nd half. There were missed passes in the 2nd that they were catching in the 1st half. Could have been a concentration issue with fatigue as well, but I am going with footsteps.

Yeah, stress changes the perception of space and time, and the idea of getting hit hard just sounds stressful.

As in you have a crush on that man or that he crushes men with punishing blows. Either way, Lee played dominate tonight. Two turnovers, way to go.

#1, as uncomfortable as that may be. I have been waiting for someone to pick up where Jones and Buckles left off only to be disappointed the last few years. Laramie Lee is a bad moth...shut yo mouth! Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1