Is it too late to call back Fran Fraschilla?!?

TIgreen01

Is this the place where morons meet to console each other and demonstrate their awesome intelligence ?

If you think you can raise the collective I.Q. here, you're more than welcome to contribute your insight.

Otherwise, your post is awesomely unintelligent at best and moronic at worst.

• Upvote 1

If RV does this it is like signing his official resignation papers. Not that I'd oppose it, but that is the reality of the situation. It won't happen mid-year like a Dodge firing.

Let us wait a few more games to see a turnaround, say 5-7 games. If it does not get better by then then I will forgive RV for his mistake and hope the powers that be will also - provided he acts quick enough. If he takes Todd Dodge time or Shanice stephens time to act however he proves it is time for him too..... If there is a turnaround however, then we will all remember this episode as really embarrassing but be proud that we remaind solid green through the bad times

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1

Is this the place where morons meet to console each other and demonstrate their awesome intelligence ?

For the record, I've almost never jumped on any "fire the coach" bandwagons and wouldn't pull the trigger on Benford just yet, either. I do think this year brings different circumstances than we're used to at UNT. Mabye this isn't a make or break year for the program, but it would be an ENORMOUS opportunity missed...the kind of opportunity that catapults the program to the next level.

That said, someone mentioned 5-7 games and I'd probably give them 10 to turn it around. That said, we might be in a position where we cannot make a move like Western did last year and still salvage the season. Western hired their would-be replacement before the season started with the clear message being that the HC was on a short leash with his replacement all but named. I'm not sure there is anyone on this current staff that sits in that same position and would be ready to take over and do the necessary things to right the ship (should it not be righted by mid-season).