Creighton watching party!

michagb

Heck yeah, been wanting to see the game,

Oldguystudent, its by Mozart dorms. If you want, there's a mean green bus that drops off there, or, its right next to the super pit or near it :)

Is it room 170? That's what I get from the Alumni Association website. The gateway center website was last updated in 2004 and doesn't have a room 170.

• Upvote 1

Is it room 170? That's what I get from the Alumni Association website. The gateway center website was last updated in 2004 and doesn't have a room 170.

Hopefully they had the foresight to put the game on the two big screens in the banquet room. I can only imagine the epic clusterfudge that would occur if a couple hundred people showed up to watch the game anywhere else in that building.

There's an opportunity here for the alumni association to do somthing really great that would show people a reason to get involved.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Can anybody come? do have to be an alumni?

Open to all, but it sure would be nice if non-members would consider joining the UNT Alumni Association. We need support to be able to bring you these events.

Btw....the women are not playing, but we checked with Coach Aston down in Austin and she said it was OK. Smile!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully they had the foresight to put the game on the two big screens in the banquet room. I can only imagine the epic clusterfudge that would occur if a couple hundred people showed up to watch the game anywhere else in that building.

There's an opportunity here for the alumni association to do somthing really great that would show people a reason to get involved.

I hope you are kidding....I guess you have not a clue about where the Alumni Association offices are located or what equipment is available. Come on in and check it out. But, folks, please don't complain until you actually attend. Then you can post all your criticisms of this free event set up in an effort to have a good time watching the Mean Green. Yes, I hope it is crowded...maybe even too crowded. And, I hope we run out of dogs and drinks. It will mean we are doing something positive that people enjoy. And, if we can get membership numbers up we might even have enough cash to make these events even better. Until then we will try our best. Hopefully, more will appreciate the effort than not, and hopefully we will all have a good time.

Come on out Friday, watch the Mean Green, have a dog and a drink or two and enjoy crowding around the big screen...we look forward to seeing you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

oprah-you-get-a-car-o.gif THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are welcome....come out Friday and have some fun....this one is all the idea of another of our Denton Board member who is doing most of the work to set this up and a couple of our other Board Members who are pitching in to help. Me, on this one I am pretty much along for the. I'll be there to help set up and clean up and maybe sell dogs and drinks, but others deserve the very big lion's share of the thanks for this one. These folks give a lot of their personal time AND treasure to help out. Volunteers all who try hard to do the best job they can. Thanks to these great folks....

It is going to be fun....Come on over Friday.....game time is 7PM...

• Upvote 1