Cheer for New England

greenjoe

I just don't care about pro football, but I'll be watching to see how well New England's Brian Waters does. I hope Brian wins a ring and he comes back to North Texas to show it off.

Who knows where Brian Waters went to high school ? Is he a Dickey recruit ?

Go New England Patriots

Go Brian Waters

GO MEAN GREEN

Edited by greenjoe
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just don't care about pro football, but I'll be watching to see how well New England's Brian Waters does. I hope Brian wins a ring and he comes back to North Texas to show it off.

Go New England Patriots

Go Brian Waters

GO MEAN GREEN

I was going for the giants because they were part of the division that my team was in. ( the Eagles) but now I wouldn't mind it if the Pats win since Brian is there. this postseason hasn't been to awesome for me anyways. except the giant thing :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I was going for the giants because they were part of the division that my team was in. ( the Eagles) but now I wouldn't mind it if the Pats win since Brian is there. this postseason hasn't been to awesome for me anyways. except the giant thing :P

Here is a URL for a story about brian waters and the PATS! from espn boston.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7511315/new-england-patriots-guard-brian-waters-seizes-moment

By the way...growing up in new england but being a NT alum, this is both of my worlds coming together...and i love it! Go BRIAN! Go PATS! Go MEAN GREEN!

Who knows where Brian Waters went to high school ? Is he a Dickey recruit ?

Brian went to Waxahachie High School & I believe he was a Matt Simon recruit.

SHOSS, aren't you thinking of Peyton and not Eli? I thought Eli was drafted ny the Giants.

No, panty waste eli and his overrated dad started saying he wouldn't play for the chargers well before the draft and ended up forcing their hand... Initiating the trade to the vagiants... Of course them going public with their whining did lessen the charger leverage in their trade negotiations...

• Upvote 1