Big Announcement...

cdizzle86

they limited attendance into the game against fau by mistake and won't be doing it again for homecoming...you know for a special occasion...

or free lap dances for everyone that enters the stadjum this week...

they really want to fill the stadjum this week

Edited by SHOSS

they limited attendance into the game against fau by mistake and won't be doing it again for homecoming...you know for a special occasion...

or free lap dances for everyone that enters the stadjum this week...

they really want to fill the stadjum this week

If they put it on the small screen the students can't see it....and hence....still will not show. I am sorry guys but if we put 20k in the stadium this weekend it will be an act of Divine Intervention from the deity of your choice. Doesn't mean I like it but that is just the way it is. I had predicted 17k with FAU and that was 3-4 over what we in fact truly had. I am going on a ledge here and predicting 15k for Homecoming but I truly hope I am wrong.

If they put it on the small screen the students can't see it....and hence....still will not show. I am sorry guys but if we put 20k in the stadium this weekend it will be an act of Divine Intervention from the deity of your choice. Doesn't mean I like it but that is just the way it is. I had predicted 17k with FAU and that was 3-4 over what we in fact truly had. I am going on a ledge here and predicting 15k for Homecoming but I truly hope I am wrong.

Homecoming traditionally brings in more alums from out of the area and then you have most or all campus organizations that usually play a part (in being seen) at the game.

20,000 to 22,000 only because it is Homecoming. Heck, some Big Time schools like Cincy' of the Big East are only averaging 25K per home game. Can we just use our imagination to project what some winning seasons in Mean Green Country will do to inflate our numbers very quickly to what even some Big East schools are drawing now?

I just think North Texas got hit by "the perfect storm" (pardon the pun) in that last home game with some of us in the area who even got up to 6 inches of rain. Denton could have very easily been in that same intense weather path as my area, but we just need our present day North Texas students to develop a new "Apogee culture" whereas 6 or 7 Saturdays every Fall there ain't a gol' darn thing thats going to keep them away from Mean Green football and the Apogee Experience.

And whatever the announcement is going to be won't it be great that we have the internet, twitter, etc, to get the word out like no other time before?:goodjob:

GMG!

Because I don't. If its on the small screen then no problem but if its on the big screen it shouldn't, not everyone is rangers fan

I don't think it should be on either screen. But I think what's best for the game (primarily speaking on attendance) is to bump up the game time.

Like it or not, this board consists of 1000 or so die-hards that will probably be there either way. The other approximately 19,000 people that may be more apt to stay at home or hit up a bar for the WS are the ones they are trying to accommodate.