Big Announcement...

cdizzle86

I am so disappointed in this move. Stupdi call!! Yet again, someone continues to say we are back seat, second best, under par!! If we can't make decisions that say we believe in ourselves and stand for something, why in the world do we expect others to do anything different. Denton and the Metroplex don't believe in us because we don't! believe in ourselves. Who cares about the Rangers first game. Divo it rocket scientist!! This is UNT football!! Why can't we believe its worth watching?? It starts with us folks.I don't get emotional often, I'm just fed up but not giving up!!!

Don't mean to be a downer, but we are back seat, second best, and under par to the Texas Rangers that are currently in the World Series. No denying that. Do you honestly believe that RV and the powers that be would make this decision if it was not in the best interest of the program (making more money, higher attendance). With all the adjustments that will have to be made, there is no way they would have done this if they did not see it as highly beneficial to the program.

Don't mean to be a downer, but we are back seat, second best, and under par to the Texas Rangers that are currently in the World Series. No denying that. Do you honestly believe that RV and the powers that be would make this decision if it was not in the best interest of the program (making more money, higher attendance). With all the adjustments that will have to be made, there is no way they would have done this if they did not see it as highly beneficial to the program.

Yes, RV is wrong here and it will not increase attendance one bit it will just hurt. Where the hell have you people been? Do you learn? 99% percent that would not have been there for the rangers will still not be there. Why would they? But now a 20 - 30% of those that would be there wont make it. It will either be a conflict or they won't figure out the time change now.

And just to put icing on the cake there is now rain in the forecast.

It just gets better.

Yes, RV is wrong here and it will not increase attendance one bit it will just hurt. Where the hell have you people been? Do you learn? 99% percent that would not have been there for the rangers will still not be there. Why would they? But now a 20 - 30% of those that would be there wont make it. It will either be a conflict or they won't figure out the time change now.

It just gets better.

Actually, I will be attending the game due to this time change. Yes, I was going to stay home and watch the Rangers but now I can catch the Mean Green get a win and then go watch the Rangers beat some St. Louis ass. GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually, I will be attending the game due to this time change. Yes, I was going to stay home and watch the Rangers but now I can catch the Mean Green get a win and then go watch the Rangers beat some St. Louis ass. GMG

Great! I will be there either way. But you are in the vast minority that will change their plans for the positive.

Divo it rocket scientist!!

Wait -- you've now posted this multiple times. It's not a typo. Just want to get that on the record in case you learn how to edit posts from a neurophysicssurgeon you might know.

• Upvote 1

It just gets better.

You should be the AD, you clearly know more than RV does.

It just gets better.

Some will be happy, some will be unhappy. At the end of the day, RV and the AD believe it is in the best interest of the program, and I tend to agree with them.

You should be the AD, you clearly know more than RV does.

Thank you for your kind words and Yes I do understand our attendance a bit I have hardly missed a home game in 11 years and I pay attention.

Edited by KingDL1
  • Upvote 1