Fssouthwest plus, bama game?

SHOSS

I saw an ad during the ranger broadcast that the bammer game is on fssouthwest plus...6:30

It also says check local listings. Territorial restrictions

Anybody else see.this? This is on dtv, fs sw 676

At 7:12 pm if you are recording the ranger game...

I checked the guide for that time and it shows arkie st vs vt...

I saw an ad during the ranger broadcast that the bammer game is on fssouthwest plus...6:30

It also says check local listings. Territorial restrictions

Anybody else see.this? This is on dtv, fs sw 676

At 7:12 pm if you are recording the ranger game...

I checked the guide for that time and it shows arkie st vs vt...

I remember a story in the preseason that put this game on FSN.

North Texas at Alabama 6:30 p.m. Fox Sports South / ESPN-GP / espn3

Link

Edited by MeanMag

I think Fox Sports Net means that it will be on a lot of the Fox Sports networks (unless those networks are obligated to carry area pro teams).

Fox Sports Southwest Plus is Channel 677. (DirecTV channel number)

Also, I found some Fox Sports Net listings, and as the previous poster listed....it is on the schedule for Fox Sports South (DirecTV channel 646).

I think Fox Sports Net means that it will be on a lot of the Fox Sports networks (unless those networks are obligated to carry area pro teams).

Fox Sports Southwest Plus is Channel 677. (DirecTV channel number)

Also, I found some Fox Sports Net listings, and as the previous poster listed....it is on the schedule for Fox Sports South (DirecTV channel 646).

So, I checked 677 @ 6:30 on saturday, and it lists arkie st. vs VT

Bummer

Edited by SHOSS

Just saw a thing on Fox Sports Southwest (it was a still graphic; not really a commercial). Anyway it promoted the fact that the UNT-Bama game will be on Fox Sports Southwest Plus (DirecTV 677) Saturday at 6:30.

So I think we're gonna be all right. :)

Just saw a thing on Fox Sports Southwest (it was a still graphic; not really a commercial). Anyway it promoted the fact that the UNT-Bama game will be on Fox Sports Southwest Plus (DirecTV 677) Saturday at 6:30.

So I think we're gonna be all right. :)

I just checked DirecTv on 677 for 9/17 and Ark.St and Vir Tech is on from 3:00pm until 7:30pm

I just checked DirecTv on 677 for 9/17 and Ark.St and Vir Tech is on from 3:00pm until 7:30pm

Buddy.....if the VT-ASU game starts at 3....it more than likely will be over by 6:30. (unless there's OT or something). Anyway, they did show like I said a thing on FSSW last night, saying that NT-Bama would be on FSSW Plus at 6:30.