New Seat Selections For A Lot Of Fans Today

Harry

Being part of the Alumni Assoc is a good thing, but I can drink beer at my tailgate before the game. I just want to confirm whether or not I'll be able to buy $6/bottle beer in the stadium while the game is being played. :P

I believe the answer to this question is NO! Unless, of course, you have suite or club level seats. Alcohol will be available to purchase in the suite and club level areas...I darn sure hope not for $6 a bottle! YIKES!

I believe the answer to this question is NO! Unless, of course, you have suite or club level seats. Alcohol will be available to purchase in the suite and club level areas...I darn sure hope not for $6 a bottle! YIKES!

But set ups (Coke, Sprite, etc...) are free.

A well concealed flask never hurt anyone.

I got my seats this morning, and just want to say what a fantastic experience I had. I know RV keeps track of what's going on here. I just wan't say thanks. You guys really run a class act. As a recent grad and a first time season ticket holder, I rank pretty low in the priority points area, but I was treated wonderfully. Keep up the great work.

• Upvote 1

I got my seats this morning, and just want to say what a fantastic experience I had. I know RV keeps track of what's going on here. I just wan't say thanks. You guys really run a class act. As a recent grad and a first time season ticket holder, I rank pretty low in the priority points area, but I was treated wonderfully. Keep up the great work.

That's great to hear. Where did you get your seats lower or upper bowl?

That's great to hear. Where did you get your seats lower or upper bowl?

Upper bowl, section 205, right above the entrance. I got 2 seats. I didn't want anyone standing in front of me, and I like to look down into the play where I can really see the holes develop.

I got the chairbacks too. They seem comfortable. Can't wait to try them out.

Did anyone take advantage of the new grad section that is being offered? To me that is the greatest deal going, and possibly the best seats in the house?

Rick

New grad starts like around the 10 yard line of the north end zone. Great view when that is where the action is taking place but not when the plays are happening on the south side of the field.

Upper bowl, section 205, right above the entrance. I got 2 seats. I didn't want anyone standing in front of me, and I like to look down into the play where I can really see the holes develop.

I got the chairbacks too. They seem comfortable. Can't wait to try them out.

row 1 or 5 (i think this is the one above the corridor)?

if 1, i'll try not to kick your chairback too often.

row 1 or 5 (i think this is the one above the corridor)?

if 1, i'll try not to kick your chairback too often.

I'm in row 4. No one was behind me when I picked my seats this morning, but I believe they will fill by the time we play Houston.

Did anyone take advantage of the new grad section that is being offered? To me that is the greatest deal going, and possibly the best seats in the house?

Rick

Rick I am getting them to choose mine tomorrow. I am doing the best available option, because the time I choose is right around the time the stock market closes for trades. I am still on probation at my job, so I cant call in around that time. With that being said, do they call and let you know your ticket location after they pick them for you?

I just chose my seat today. They had to call me because I had to go

to a Funeral unexpectedly. My seat is upper row 24 seat 1. See everyone

there to chear on the Mean Green to victory.

GO GREEN

Sorry to hear about the funeral scrappyman1.

New grad starts like around the 10 yard line of the north end zone. Great view when that is where the action is taking place but not when the plays are happening on the south side of the field.

I've sat in the exact type location at Amon Carter, and for the price, and for the ones that are right on top of the corner of the endzone, they to me are an excellent deal.

Rick

Rick I am getting them to choose mine tomorrow. I am doing the best available option, because the time I choose is right around the time the stock market closes for trades. I am still on probation at my job, so I cant call in around that time. With that being said, do they call and let you know your ticket location after they pick them for you?

I would figure they would call and leave a message or send a text? Hopefully it works out for you.

Rick

We really need a seating chart.

Somebody ?

GO MEAN GREEN

Greenjoe,

I took a picture of the chart on Monday. It's on my cell. I can't figure out how to post it. If you PM me your number, I'll text it to you.

I got my seats in the young alum section today. I am going to be in section 116, row 22 seats 27-28. Kudos to Kendra Talkin from the athletic department. She sent me an email with my seat selection today,since I could not step away and choose them. I was very impressed with my seats. Thanks Kendra and Go Mean Green!