Gomeangreen.com Section

UNTflyer

Just a suggestion, but I think it might be nice to get a GoMeanGreen.com section at the new stadium. Of course, the Athletic Department would not give us a section for ourselves, so in order to make this happen we would have to organize and select our seats on our own so that we are all sitting together.

My "vision" for this would be about 100+ of us fans who don't mind standing through a game, vocal and spirited, kind of like a mini student section.

Good idea, or worst idea ever?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I would be interested, but I'm not sure everyone on here is into standing the whole time...even I would like to sit down at times. Hopefully Coach Mac and co. give us something to stand up for

Maybe not the WHOLE game. I'd just like to be able to stand on 3rd down without someone yelling at me to sit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

100?

There are about 30 regulars that account for 90% of the posts from day to day.

Not a bad thought. Maybe one day GMGers can pull together enough for our own suite. Then we could all actually meet each other and discuss SMU, conference alignment and shades of green over alcohol.

That sounds awesome. Or, it would look awesome.

• Upvote 1

100?

There are about 30 regulars that account for 90% of the posts from day to day.

Not a bad thought. Maybe one day GMGers can pull together enough for our own suite. Then we could all actually meet each other and discuss SMU, conference alignment and shades of green over alcohol.That sounds awesome. Or, it would look awesome.

What makes you think that alcohol hasn't been involved in all of these previous discussions on the board?

• Upvote 1