Neinas Report Likely Out Thursday

Brett Vito

Thoughts on the death robot:

1) As was mentioned before, the color is off. Last time I checked, the colors for this university were green and white.

2) Would it kill someone to put an interlocked NT or SOW on there somewhere?

3) I only count 30 missile slots and four autocannons. I understand that the model is probably "expandable" to 50 and 8, but come on, if we're going to build this, let's build it right.

4) Has anyone considered corporate naming rights? Would anyone really mind it being called the Mattress Mac Blockbuster Golden Chick Death-bot 9000? Why isn't the university at least entertaining this idea? I guess no one over there cares for extra money lol.

5) Finally, I got word the other day that UTSA and Texas State already had plans to build one, and their students voted in an extra $50 a credit hour to fund R&D. Yet another example of how we get passed by daily.

1) As was mentioned before, the color is off. Last time I checked, the colors for this university were green and white.

3) I only count 30 missile slots and four autocannons. I understand that the model is probably "expandable" to 50 and 8, but come on, if we're going to build this, let's build it right.

4) Has anyone considered corporate naming rights? Would anyone really mind it being called the Mattress Mac Blockbuster Golden Chick Death-bot 9000? Why isn't the university at least entertaining this idea? I guess no one over there cares for extra money lol.

5) Finally, I got word the other day that UTSA and Texas State already had plans to build one, and their students voted in an extra $50 a credit hour to fund R&D. Yet another example of how we get passed by daily.

People, you HAVE to give the Scrappynator at least five full days before we really hold anyone accountable for results. The Pneumatic Laser Cannons ammunition cabinet was BARE when Neinas submitted his report, and the heat seeking Deathmaster shoulder-mount missile system broke during the first test firing of the weapons systems.

Now, the Scrappynator has no deep-range attack mechanism. Of course we haven't conquered any BCS schools! But you can't judge offensive capabilities now! Scrappynator needs more time for a fair evaluation.

If anything, I would encourage the powers-that-be to extend the Scrappynator's titanium alloy exoskeleton, maybe by 2 or 3 feet, to really give our murderbot the opportunity to compete.

that would cost about 5 million to do right now with construction going on.....perhaps upwards of 6

Texas Tech added 6K seats in the north end zone using prefab concrete risers "added" on to their existing east side suites and club seats expansion project (so as to take advantage of already on site construction crews and equipment) for a cost of 6 million over and above the 25 million for the original project so you are looking at 5 to 6K per seat at least

your stadium now is about 2,750 per seat in cost....

Baloney. I'll getcha some more seating. What's the number of the nearest Home Depot....

Why the hell should we be paying for such a huge upgrade when we can't even kill a roach with our current robot?

And how much do you donated to the Scrappynator?

Have you joined the Scrappynator club?

Have you told your family and friends to be a part of this Scrappynator?

If you do that then great things will happen to this Scrappynator!!

• Upvote 1

Hey now, go easy on Golden Chick, our's has buffalo wings for .30 each till 2:00 PM every day and that is a stea...I mean, a deal!

GMG!

Guess what? Everyone in the metroplex knows us as "Little 'ol North Texas". No one is going to know about our Scrappynator until we get some billboards up. How can we get anyone to notice the Scrappynator when the only press we get is from "Negative Ned" Brett Vito, and "Gotta pay if you want what I've got" Troy Phillips?

After so many shades of green, what's one more?

I wasn't talking about color!

I mean this thing needs to have wind turbines coming out of it's rear-end so as to keep from ruining the environment. I've heard that the University of Minnesota has a Silver LEED certified "DeathGopher", but we're looking for the first Gold LEED certified machine complete with emissionless missiles.

I wasn't talking about color!

I mean this thing needs to have wind turbines coming out of it's rear-end so as to keep from ruining the environment. I've heard that the University of Minnesota has a Silver LEED certified "DeathGopher", but we're looking for the first Gold LEED certified machine complete with emissionless missiles.

Maybe we could plant some trees to get a carbon offset for every missle the Scrappynator fires?

How many trees have you planted in honor of the Mean Green Club?

The Hilltoppers are easily startled... But they'll soon be back. And in greater numbers.

If the Hilltoppers are able to regroup and build a hillbilly version of a Scrappynator, we'd be forced to use our harpoons and tow cables. We'd have to go for the legs...it would be our only chance of stopping them.

Edited by Green Lantern