How Big Will The Crowd Be For Ohio ?

MeanGreen61

This is going to be a challenge... I am trying to get friends and family to come out... The answer I keep getting is Ohio State/USC(battle of the wish we were you programs).

I say use your freakin Tivo and get out to Denton!

I say we crack 25k. Good times when the cool aid flows so much last night that it causes a hangover!

Cuh Caaawwww..... Then again, I might still be drunk from last night.

So many variables in my attendance models... can't imagine the season ticket sales improved over last year...

sticking with 25k. nothing like winning a season opener to open some eyes. I honestly can't remember what that is like... usually we have been drilled by 50 already before we play our first home game. THIS IS AWESOME. 25k 25k 25k...yup, I'm still drunk.

This is going to be a challenge... I am trying to get friends and family to come out... The answer I keep getting is Ohio State/USC(battle of the wish we were you programs).

I say use your freakin Tivo and get out to Denton!

I say we crack 25k. Good times when the cool aid flows so much last night that it causes a hangover!

Cuh Caaawwww..... Then again, I might still be drunk from last night.

So many variables in my attendance models... can't imagine the season ticket sales improved over last year...

sticking with 25k. nothing like winning a season opener to open some eyes. I honestly can't remember what that is like... usually we have been drilled by 50 already before we play our first home game. THIS IS AWESOME. 25k 25k 25k...yup, I'm still drunk.

I also think we'll get something up in the direction of 25k. Although Ohio may not exactly be a storied program, "Ohio" is a little bit of a name team, and our fickle fans tend to turn out well for "name" teams.

The season ticket sales improved last night - I think there is probably a group of season ticket holders from last year that decided not to purchase this year until after the first game to see how this team looks, that are today purchasing. I also think you have the casual football fan in Denton that reads about and goes to a game or two ever so often, that is reading the paper this morning and thinking about attending next week. I just threw my initial number up having no idea what or how many will show.

22-23K....with a really good student turnout...up to 25K. The Mean green Nation just HAS to turn out for this...too many have said...show me the wins and I'll come...well...YOUR TURN now!

GO MEAN GREEN! I can't wait for next Saturday at Fouts....UNT 28 - Ohio 17! 2-0 for the Mean Green heading to Alabama. You heard it here first...well, maybe.....here first that is.

22-23K....with a really good student turnout...up to 25K. The Mean green Nation just HAS to turn out for this...too many have said...show me the wins and I'll come...well...YOUR TURN now!

GO MEAN GREEN! I can't wait for next Saturday at Fouts....UNT 28 - Ohio 17! 2-0 for the Mean Green heading to Alabama. You heard it here first...well, maybe.....here first that is.

I'm predicting a BIG win against Ohio, but my crystal ball is telling me to wait until Sunday to finalize my prediction.

Yeah there are alot of people looking for a seat on the bandwagon.

My non-student friend last night: 'Hey so what's UNT's schedule this year? I think I'd like to go to a college game this year. Check it out. See what its all about.'

LOL. Definitely 25K. Guess I can't just show up five min before game time and get a good seat in the stoodent section huh?