I would like to think it would have, she is not pretty, I was still working kissing till 15. I may have been slow by todays standards.

Hey, I knew things had passed me by when I was at a Starbucks about 10 years ago talking to a seemingly nice enough young lady, about to graduate from high school in Colleyville. She told me she had already gone through, and quit, a period of drug and alcohol abuse (she was around 17, I guess), and was looking forward to enrolling in school at UNT, in part, to get away from drugs and alcohol. I didn't say anything to contradict that, but it seemed strange, based on the time I spent there in the 70's and 80's. Maybe some school teachers are members of this board and could give us a clue about what's really happening around here with kids of that age. If things seem strange now, maybe we could think what our generation looked like to those who came before.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I didnt think that kid was the father. But damn what a slut. Where was mom and dad during all of this?

I believe one of the articles stated the girls Mom was selling to tickets to her daughters room. 10 pounds to a dip!

Hey, I knew things had passed me by when I was at a Starbucks about 10 years ago talking to a seemingly nice enough young lady, about to graduate from high school in Colleyville. She told me she had already gone through, and quit, a period of drug and alcohol abuse (she was around 17, I guess), and was looking forward to enrolling in school at UNT, in part, to get away from drugs and alcohol. I didn't say anything to contradict that, but it seemed strange, based on the time I spent there in the 70's and 80's. Maybe some school teachers are members of this board and could give us a clue about what's really happening around here with kids of that age. If things seem strange now, maybe we could think what our generation looked like to those who came before.

LOL Colleyville Heritage, my alma mater ceases to amaze (though this doesn't shock me one bit).

• 1 month later...

DNA tests have revealed that a 13-year-old British boy who claimed to have fathered a child with his 15-year-old girlfriend was not the dad, according to a court judgement made public Monday. Claims that baby-faced schoolboy Alfie Patten made Chantelle Steadman pregnant when he was aged just 12 triggered national soul-searching about Britain's high level of teenage pregnancies.

But the story, reported in February just days after the birth, sparked claims from other boys who lived nearby that they could also be the father and social workers organised a DNA test.

GA_googleFillSlot("news_story_instory"); The results, revealed in a high court judgement last month which was only made public Monday, showed the father was 15-year-old Tyler Barker, who lived on the same housing estate as Steadman in Eastbourne in southern England.

Patten had admitted to the Sun newspaper that he had not thought about how he and his girlfriend would support baby daughter Maisie Roxanne, who was born on February 9, but said: "I will be good though, and care for it."

The four-foot schoolboy was "extremely distressed" when he was told in March that he was not the father, the court judgement revealed.

Someday, kid, you'll be grateful.

---I detest abortions but there are times it makes sense. I once had a student (age 13, almost 14) that got already had one kid and was pregnant for a second time. We tax payers were getting to pay for those kids and will for years. Plus do you think this was the best thing for that girl... She kept those kids and I am sure that they are likely to be social problems later as well. [ rumor was her mother was a prostitute ] I have no idea who the father(s) were. I know, here comes the right to life folks. ....

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66