Breaking News -- Vizza To Transfer

Brett Vito

I seriously doubt that they were called out in front of the team, as it would be violating the privacy of the player in question. I also seriously doubt you know the names of all 15 and people like Brett Vito do not.

I see. And you somehow have insider information that Brett Vito does not how exactly? I'm looking forward to your entertaining response.

Sorry, primo, gonna have to disagree on this one. Gio was playing because he was the better option. Gio left because this program has no real option at the top. That's as cut and dry as you will ever see things.

Reread my quote: The Meager point you make is just sad to think about. I was not a Meager fan either, but to be replaced by a dude that cuts out as soon as you leave must be hard to take.

I simply stated that it sucks to have someone step in and beat you in practice only to step away volutarialy as soon as you do the same due to graduation.

Personally, I can't wait to see what Riley can do running the offense he knows so well. He's faster than Vizza on his feet, he knows the routes, he won't be struggling to learn the system, and he'll have a bigger offensive line to protect him.

We shall see soon enough. I am thinking he will be good enough to get this team to 0 wins.

Good things: He is leaving with enough time for Riley (The Chosen One- at least by PapaDodge ) to get his shh in gear and take some reps.

Don't worry, he got some good reps this past season in practice once he was listed as "injured." I found it interesting the last two games that he was "injured" yet all of the players who were injured had to sit in all black in the stands, yet Riley was dressed and calling in plays.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

Let's look at the bright side:

With Vizza gone, we're more likely to repeat the 1 or 2 win performances of 2007 and 2008. In fact, an 0-fer now isn't out of the question.

The big picture is pain for gain. One more crappy season and we'll get a new head coach. Vizza has indirectly moved the program forward.

Seriously? I would think that Vizza staying would make it more likely to repeat the win totals from his first two seasons. Maybe my logic is flawed somehow.

I do think that it is wrong to bash Vizza as a person, but I see very little of that happening here. Criticizing his on field performance, while sometimes excessively I'll admit, is acceptable on a football message board, right?

I think that some of the folks on this board that know the Vizza's personally are letting that cloud their evaluation of his on field performance. Again, I could be wrong.

I seriously doubt that they were called out in front of the team, as it would be violating the privacy of the player in question. I also seriously doubt you know the names of all 15 and people like Brett Vito do not.

I have been told there were several more by a couple of different connections back to the team, the number keeps coming up at 35. Is it BS I don't know though these guys usually have it right.

I have been told there were several more by a couple of different connections back to the team, the number keeps coming up at 35. Is it BS I don't know though these guys usually have it right.

And I don't know what that means, was there an unofficial test, of did they volunteer, I didn't ask at the time. Although in both cases it was told to me that they failed the pee-test.