Take That Al Gore!

Not to get into a global warming debate, but the first picture is London... it's not smog or pollution, it's a typical fog/mist day in south England.

The second photo of the polar bear was taken during the summer in the Bering Sea. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-500424/Polars-bears-brink-Dont-believe-it.html)

The last one... icebergs were breaking and falling into the ocean before man came down from the trees and walked upright.

These pictures are favorite "evidence" used by global warming believers. I prefer to look at quantitative evidence, like temperature reports from NASA. Unfortunately, it appears that the data has been wrong and since revised.

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2007/08...asa-cover-.html

http://amerpundit.com/2007/08/09/nasa-revi...934-as-hottest/

Bottom line... I'm not a denier, but I'm not a believer.

You guys are way behind on your RNC talking points.

Even Rush Limbaugh now says global warming is real.

The current debate is whether the warming is caused by man or is it a natural weather cycle beyond man's control.

I don't ever recall anyone denying that the earth warms.................and cools, which it has been doing since the beginning of time on this rock.

You got it right in the second sentence. That's the scam part of it.

Rick

I don't ever recall anyone denying that the earth warms.................and cools, which it has been doing since the beginning of time on this rock.

Rick

You're the reason Keanu Reeves is gonna kick all our asses

Rick

That would be my point also. I'm still waiting on someone to explain to me the thawing of the ice age.

Not trying to argue, but why not? Some claim it is happening while others say it isn't.

The point was that because weather on any particular day does not equate to global climate change, the cliche used by DeepGreen is exactly that: a cliche. Arguing about climate change on this board on the scale of 1 to 10 is about a negative 40 for me, so I have no interest in whatever random links someone can pull up.

Edited by Coffee and TV