Patrick Cobbs Needs Our Help!

Harry

Patrick is currently third in the online Pro Bowl voting at http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot. The fan voting accounts for 1/3 of the total votes, with the players and coaches making up the other 2/3. He is currently 1,500 votes behind the second place vote getter and 5,000 behind the first place vote getter (Anthony maddison of Pittsburgh). He feels pretty good about the coaches voting for him, so if we could solicit some fan votes through gomeangreen.com that would be great. They only take one special teams player from the afc and one from the nfc, so there is no second place. Anything we can do on the board would be helpful and I’m sure he would greatly appreciate it. GoMeanGreen!

PS Please look under "special teams" in the AFC to find him on the ballot. thx

I talked with Patrick Cobbs last night and he told me that the NFL people told him that he is currently third in the online Pro Bowl voting at http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot. The fan voting accounts for 1/3 of the total votes, with the players and coaches making up the other 2/3. He is currently 1,500 votes behind the second place vote getter and 5,000 behind the first place vote getter (Anthony maddison of Pittsburgh). He feels pretty good about the coaches voting for him, so if we could solicit some fan votes through gomeangreen.com that would be great. They only take one special teams player from the afc and one from the nfc, so there is no second place. Anything we can do on the board would be helpful and I’m sure he would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Note that you can vote as often as you want. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, ...

Patrick is currently third in the online Pro Bowl voting at http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot. The fan voting accounts for 1/3 of the total votes, with the players and coaches making up the other 2/3. He is currently 1,500 votes behind the second place vote getter and 5,000 behind the first place vote getter (Anthony maddison of Pittsburgh). He feels pretty good about the coaches voting for him, so if we could solicit some fan votes through gomeangreen.com that would be great. They only take one special teams player from the afc and one from the nfc, so there is no second place. Anything we can do on the board would be helpful and I’m sure he would greatly appreciate it. GoMeanGreen!

PS Please look under "special teams" in the AFC to find him on the ballot. thx

Voted twice.

I've crashed some ballots like this before

I'll try to write a mouse script and let it run all night

seeing as there is no text verification

Please don't do this. When we were voting for the Athlon Sports Cheerleader...I seem to remember another school doing something similar and having their votes voided.

I don't think you have to vote for every position...just click the Special Teams tab...then the Special Teamers tab. I voted 10 times in a few min.

Please don't do this. When we were voting for the Athlon Sports Cheerleader...I seem to remember another school doing something similar and having their votes voided.

I don't think you have to vote for every position...just click the Special Teams tab...then the Special Teamers tab. I voted 10 times in a few min.

Is Patrick eligible for maternity leave?

Voted twice for Waters and Cobbs. I also noticed Pat Watkins on the ballot for the Cowboys at safety? Has he played this year at all at safety? Kinda reminds me of those years when FB/TE/LB/DE - Grady Davis played at NT. He really was a nice guy to talk to on the field, but after four years on the roster we never actually saw him play anywhere? DD changed his position just about every spring? Poor guy didnt know if he was offense or defense when the fall practices came? If I was Grady as a senior player, I would have grabbed someone's face-mask just once. At least get a penalty so the people in the stands could hear his name on the P.A., then scream...."OHHHHHH what a Bull-#%* call!... we dont even have a #47 on our roster!..., look at this....we ...uh?.... do have a #47?. Who the hell is Grady Davis????? "

Hehe...

GMG!!! :)