The Muts Really Do Love Us!

Charlie NT 73

I took a look at the blue faiders board this morning and found

4 different treads about North Texas. The muts really do

love us after all. The muts are looking forward to Saturday's game!

The muts believe this game is a guaranteed win, and will put up

over 50 points on the Mean Green.

North Texas has the muts right where we want them. Fat and over

confident.

Predictions-

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=349&f=2...=341952&p=2

Todd Dodge-

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=349&f=2388&t=3430408

Dodgeball-

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=349&f=2388&t=3430364

Lookalike-

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=349&f=2388&t=3430912

From the thread, 'Todd Dodge....Please complete this sentence':

"Todd Dodge.....should have remained a high school coach.

Todd Dodge..... is no Darrell Dickey."

Ouch....

Say what you will about the value of a Tennessee state college, but they do seem to be getting a decent education.

Yeah - thank God Crockett showed up to turn that that battle around.

/serious face

I actually like the friendly competitive thing we have going with MTSU and I don't have any real animosity towards them nor any real reason to try and denigrate their academic or athletic reputation. I think Quoner feels the same. And I wasn't being sarcastic when I praised their education standards on account of their fans figuring out what seems to be pretty obvious to anyone paying attention.

/end serious

You guys suck! Screw MTSU! We always kick your ass, until recently when we don't!! YEEEE HAWWW GO MEAN GREEEEEEEEN!!!!

Thank God for Tennessee, or there would be no Texas :D

crockett,-walter-baumhofer-.gif

If this man had been at the Alamo those men wouldn't have suffered such an untimely demise.

tom-landry.jpg

Using no more than a stern glaze and a few choice words, this true Texas leader would have turned away those 5,000+ savages without the loss of a single life.

/serious face

I actually like the friendly competitive thing we have going with MTSU and I don't have any real animosity towards them nor any real reason to try and denigrate their academic or athletic reputation. I think Quoner feels the same. And I wasn't being sarcastic when I praised their education standards on account of their fans figuring out what seems to be pretty obvious to anyone paying attention.

/end serious

You guys suck! Screw MTSU! We always kick your ass, until recently when we don't!! YEEEE HAWWW GO MEAN GREEEEEEEEN!!!!

/serious face

Agreed - but I miss being worthy of external enemies!

/end serious

I was talking to Lurleen at the Piggly Wiggly yesterday and she said that we should be embarrassed about how we've managed our program against MTSU. She went on and on about their up and down SBC play and large resume of non-conference wins. So, that made me think. I put on my thinking cap for a few minutes and then looked around the store for a bit until I saw the pet supplies isle.

Then, I picked up an oversized chew bone for a puppy and beat Lurleen senseless for making fun of my boys and praising another team. Man, her orbital bone just caved in faster than a Minneapolis overpass!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!111!!