Mccain's Vp: Sarah Palin

palin-5.jpg

Wow is right. Hands down the 3 most impressive collection of women we've ever had in a campaign...hopefully Chelsea Clinton can find her way in tthe Michelle-Cindy-Sarah manage-a-trois somehow

Dude... no sh!t... When did Chelsea get hot? DAYMN.

...and Sarah's bangin'.

...she hunts, fishes, and rides snow-mobiles.

Dude... no sh!t... When did Chelsea get hot? DAYMN.

...and Sarah's bangin'.

...she hunts, fishes, and rides snow-mobiles.

I never understood the idea that Chelsea was ugly...I always chalked it up to my slightly different tastes...glad to see others coming around to my point of view.

As long as we never talked politics I could be very happy living out my days with Sarah Palin

I never understood the idea that Chelsea was ugly...I always chalked it up to my slightly different tastes...glad to see others coming around to my point of view.

As long as we never talked politics I could be very happy living out my days with Sarah Palin

I dunno... total ugly duckling. She was not attractive as a kid and a teenager. ...but she really blossomed as she got into her 20's.

Anyone seeen this chick's resume? So much for the whole "Obama has no experience" memo.

Sarah Palin - Has executive experience and is well known for sticking to her issues and keeping her campaign promises, and has private sector experience. She has a track record of getting her agenda done.

Barak Obama - Has legislative experience but didn't drive any important legislation in the statehouse or on Capitol Hill. Has no private sector experience. Despite 10 years in government, Barak's homestate of Illinois still has increasing tuition, increasing healthcare costs, etc...

...and let's not forget... the Clintons, Biden and other democrats have been most critical of Barak when it comes to experience.

Barak's inexperience isn't what scares me.

Anyone seeen this chick's resume? So much for the whole "Obama has no experience" memo.

PFFT. Obviously you haven't!

Palin:

Two terms city council

Two terms mayor.

President of the Alaska Conference of Mayors

Ethics Commissioner of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, where she exposed members of her own party for ethics violations.

Governor of Alaska

She's held 3 different leadership positions at various levels of state government, twice risking her political career to successfully expose corruption within her own party.

Obama:

Two terms in state legislature

1/2 term in U.S. Senate

Absentee legislature in Illiinois and now Washington.

Not saying that Palin has a sh*tload more experience, but to compare the two people is really laughable.

Edited by UNTflyer

Two terms city council

Two terms mayor.

President of the Alaska Conference of Mayors

Ethics Commissioner of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, where she exposed members of her own party for ethics violations.

Governor of Alaska

Wow. Mayor of a 12 square mile city, and Governor of one of the smallest states in the union for 1 year and 9 months. Props for exposing ethics issues, but she's in a scandal of her own for firing her soon to be ex-brother in law.

Absentee legislature in Illiinois
link?

and now Washington.

No, Mr. McCain takes the cake with that description.

It seems McCain's strategy has already worked. We're so caught up in how "hot" she is that nobody acknowledges his blatant pandering to the female and war veteran vote.

Not saying she's not a good choice, she may well be, but she is as much if not more of a "token" choice as Obama will ever be.

It seems McCain's strategy has already worked. We're so caught up in how "hot" she is that nobody acknowledges his blatant pandering to the female and war veteran vote.

Not saying she's not a good choice, she may well be, but she is as much if not more of a "token" choice as Obama will ever be.

Pretty much my exact thoughts on the subject. Although I do think she's solid, it's clearly a play at the female vote and a strategic move for McCain's camp. Now no matter which group of spares gets elected, it will be an historic event. Hooray!

Pretty much my exact thoughts on the subject. Although I do think she's solid, it's clearly a play at the female vote and a strategic move for McCain's camp. Now no matter which group of spares gets elected, it will be an historic event. Hooray!

Perhaps the biggest thing is McCain has upstaged Obama considering how much the media markets are covering today's announcement.

---Well they are hoping to get the voters that are very disappointed that Hillery was not nominated. It has nothing to do with being qualified.

---Do you really want her as President??? Remember McCain is 70+ . It could happen. I would never vote for anyone because of their VP--- but I might vote against them because of who they are. Not sure this shows very good judgement.... It appears to be an attempt to just get elected and not about being qualified for the position.

...... Wow .... Unbelievable.....!!!!

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 1

---Do you really want her as President??? Remember McCain is 70+ . It could happen. I would never vote for anyone because of their VP--- but I might vote against them because of who they are. Not sure this shows very good judgement.... It appears to be an attempt to just get elected and not about being qualified for the position.

So the debate will essentially (inevitably?) become whether you prefer an "unqualified" president or an "unqualified" vice-president, right? Should be a lot of fun.

So the debate will essentially (inevitably?) become whether you prefer an "unqualified" president or an "unqualified" vice-president, right? Should be a lot of fun.

Exactly... this takes an attack page out of both sides' playbooks.