Ncaa 2009

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone played NCAA 2009 and seen if it features our new UA unis?? If not, thats pretty disappointing and we ought to boycott the game.

it would be appointing if they still had the star logo

DCP_3739.jpg

Grabbed my copy at lunch. I've ripped the first 3 Green Brigade songs to the HDD and mapping something applicable to each event; This might take awhile, since the All-Star game is on.

Thats AWESOME! Any chance you could post some screen shots of the new unis???

Since my husband is preoccupied playing the game right now, I'm supposed to inform everyone that forevereagle is actually in the game. In the rotating pictures in the background if you choose North Texas as your favorite team, he's towards the back of the fan shot with all the painted faces. As a side note, my hand is in there (although I'm so short they never seem to actually capture me in the pictures), and that's my handiwork on the faces/bodies (particularly the claw marks on the bearded guy in the front).

I'm not a video game guy, but I do love watching North Texas play football, even if it's just in the NCAA 2009 game.

Using NCAA 2009, would it be possible to play one of our rivals on the big screens at one of the local sports bars?

After the summer barbeque, it would be fun to go to the new Pourhouse Sports Bar and watch North Texas play Notre Dame or USC on the big screen.

I'm not a video game guy, but I do love watching North Texas play football, even if it's just in the NCAA 2009 game.

Using NCAA 2009, would it be possible to play one of our rivals on the big screens at one of the local sports bars?

After the summer barbeque, it would be fun to go to the new Pourhouse Sports Bar and watch North Texas play Notre Dame or USC on the big screen.

Heck, have a tourney. FUNdraising!

Since my husband is preoccupied playing the game right now, I'm supposed to inform everyone that forevereagle is actually in the game. In the rotating pictures in the background if you choose North Texas as your favorite team, he's towards the back of the fan shot with all the painted faces. As a side note, my hand is in there (although I'm so short they never seem to actually capture me in the pictures), and that's my handiwork on the faces/bodies (particularly the claw marks on the bearded guy in the front).

That's right people, you will all have to look at me in the background! You may all now begin your envy.

On a side note, has anyone bothered to read the load screens? They have interesting history about the home team. There is some interesting stuff on UNT in there.

That's right people, you will all have to look at me in the background! You may all now begin your envy.

On a side note, has anyone bothered to read the load screens? They have interesting history about the home team. There is some interesting stuff on UNT in there.

That is a picture with a bunch of clarkies.... unfortunately we don't have a super crazy group from clark like that right now... But hopefully that will change.

That is a picture with a bunch of clarkies.... unfortunately we don't have a super crazy group from clark like that right now... But hopefully that will change.

That is unfortunate. That was one of the big selling points when I was at Clark. We were some of the most spirited people on campus. I was one of the first people on the field after the buzzer in 2001 over the MUTS in our attempt to tear down the goalpost.