You Know Fouts Is Old....

DeepGreen

what you can't see are the weeds growing in the dormrooms

You know the City of Denton is actually cracking down and stepping up their efforts to rid the city of substantard structures within the city.

They give the structure 60 days to be corrected and brought up to shape, or it becomes condemned by the cuty and tore down afterwards.

So if anybody want to call the city's building inspection department to report this nuisance.... :rolleyes:

I think we might have found our solution to tearing down fouts...

I don't know why you guys are so down on Fouts. From my visits I didn't see anything that wasn't easily cured with well placed high explosives. Keep the kettle corn and you're off to a good start.

Thanks for your support Arkstfan. You would have to stand in line for days to set off your charge of explosives.

I don't know why you guys are so down on Fouts. From my visits I didn't see anything that wasn't easily cured with well placed high explosives. Keep the kettle corn and you're off to a good start.

I'm not sure a small nuclear explosion set off on the 50 yard line could level Fouts. All that concrete and the distance from the field to the stands ...