Big Time Player Is Hurt

nautique

This thread has no substance.

"I'm going to start a thread. This time it's going to be about a player. possibly not returning. But I can't name names."

The only thing I can figure you could possibly get out this is putting yourself in a position to say "I told you so" when the announcement is official.

Even then, it could be anyone and you can stake that claim because you never really attached it to anyone to begin with.

The other thing is you seem to only come around to stir speculation. Nothing harsh has been said, so you're only teetering on the "troll" label.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I am sad that I can't even pick a fight anymore. Can we hug? You're not really a cockbag - maybe just a ball sack, but the fuzzy kind - but not too fuzzy. Just right!

This could well be the funniest thing I've read on this board in a LONG time. I can't stop laughing...

...and back to the original point of this thread...

UncleBob.jpg

To you all my fans and loved ones, you can all kiss my ass. I don't seek to be the first, the scoop guy or anything else.

I just state the facts and go on. You so called experts on this board don't know crap.

I am neither an expert nor Vito nor FFR or Emmitt or anyone else. I just put up on the board FACTS.

End of story. Of course all of you freaking experts and nay sayers and hall monitors won't believe Drake is going to have his surgery until its written by the BEAT reporter Don Vito or see don't see him during spring ball or the spring game or the start of the season.

Kiss my ass boys. Maybe you clowns will "confirm" the story when you see the dude on crutches. Naw, that wouldn't do it either. You have to have it confirmed by Don Vito, the all mighty beat reporter who reports bull shit on Dodge and racism.

Edited by nautique

Seems to me, that after all the name calling, etc... that nautique was right.

The point is he broke a rumor early and that is freaking unacceptable. He should sit on and nod knowingly and post this :ph34r:

The problem with this board is everyone takes it so seriously. I got my butt handed to me last year about calling out Woody Wilson and everyone said I was full of crap.

This nautical dude was correct but he is getting his ass handed to him as well.

I believe that unless you can factually discredit someone's post then its best left alone.

Let the post die and see if what someone says ends up being true.

No one on this board likes to read things that are true and they hammer those who post them. Yet those same SOB's call out players like Roman, Meager, or whoever and no one says a thing.

Hey nautical boy, keep your posts coming. Until your wrong, I'll keep reading them.

Edited by Dodge2007

This is different we bash each other not the team.

I think Perry was making reference to the mean spiritedness of some of the posts....which I totally agree with him as being too Baylorfanish.

I've always taken pride in our sharp and keen sense of humor on this board. And I've always taken equal pride (and reveled in the irony) that we (a board of secular school graduates) are far more Christian in our words and attitudes than just about anyone on the Baylorfan board.

But of late (IMHO) I think we're getting a bit too crude and boorish.