No Tcu On Tv Tonight?

FirefightnRick

i can't stand the cstv broadcast. too much room is takin up with the score thingy at the top and the crawl on the bottom....somehow, espns doesn't use near as much room. i don't get to see enough of the field on the cstv...oh well....tcu sucks!

AWESOME!!! I hate the Frogs! Gary Patterson is a dill!!

Those "Beat Texas" shirts they made and wore in force last Saturday around the metroplex must really feel awesome right now. They better get their head right for SMU - or not? Crap, who do you even root for?

OU will beat Texas by 3 TDs this year.

This year will probably be another beating for the Horns in that game, though it would be funny if UT knocked them off.

Air Force kicks a 32 yarder for the win. 20-17. Tcu loses after leading 17-3 in the 4th quarter? Amazing!

Thank goodness, I was getting tired of hearing about how good they were. Wonder if Grego still thinks they should be ranked?

http://goairforcefalcons.cstv.com/sports/m...oun_troy00.html

Air Force is coached by first-year Troy Calhoun. A coaching veteran with several years in the NFL after he played for AF and then coached there and at Ohio and Wake Forest. This is his first HEAD coaching job. Nice win for him. The Falcons are now 3-0 on the season.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Those "Beat Texas" shirts they made and wore in force last Saturday around the metroplex must really feel awesome right now. They better get their head right for SMU - or not? Crap, who do you even root for?

In a situation like this, you can't really pick a side. So this time, I root for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.

I know there's a stringent policy here now, but I think that for this game, everyone in GMG.com nation should cheer for 'Cocc.

(NOTE: I realize a guy died, and I am very sorry for him and his family. But how often can I make reference to 'Cocc in the locker room? Cut me some slack. Thoughts and prayers as hard as I can, I promise.)

Edited by TheTastyGreek