No Tcu On Tv Tonight?

FirefightnRick

I've been thinking for quite some time that the Frog's luck would finally run out. I'm not an anti-Frog, but I think they've been a little overrated for awhile now, and it's starting to look like they may be on their way to coming back down to earth. They've certainly had a nice run since the L.T. era, and I'm not going to try and take that away from them regardless of where they go from here.

In a complete role reversal TCU has shown no running game at all . Their def. is good enough to win alot of games , but not without a more balenced off. the LB Hawthorne is an animal.

Exactly. TCU has very little offense, and a RS Freshman QB. They will be better, but this year it will be difficult for them to score many points.

This is also the 2nd week in a row that TCU has allowed a 100 yard rusher.

http://goairforcefalcons.cstv.com/sports/m...oun_troy00.html

Air Force is coached by first-year Troy Calhoun. A coaching veteran with several years in the NFL after he played for AF and then coached there and at Ohio and Wake Forest. This is his first HEAD coaching job. Nice win for him. The Falcons are now 3-0 on the season.

Rick

Air Force is winning games with the same talent they had last season. Funny that the UNT Safety coach this season was the offensive coordinator and QB coach at Air Force Last season.

Edited by Dodge2007

Air Force is winning games with the same talent they had last season. Funny that the UNT Safety coach this season was the offensive coordinator and QB coach at Air Force Last season.

Hey we are UNT, we have to give it time to win games. Stop arguing now. ;)

Time is all we apparently have here right now.