A co-worker sent me this link off of youtube. Easily the best response i've ever seen to a question. :lol:

CMJ,

I know you where joking, but I'm wondering if she could find the USA on a world map. Hell, I'd be surprised if she could find it on a USA map.

As best as I can tell this is the transcript.

"I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because the some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should uh our education over here in the US should help the US uh or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future."

:lol: WTF?!?! :lol:

That is sexist and I find it offensive. She has a beautiful mind and should not be judged on her looks. ;)

hey, everyone has different gifts and abilities! She's hot. That's what she does. We should celebrate her hotness instead of railing on her intellectual shortcomings.

Edited by Eagle1855

I am too afraid to watch the clip. A blurb about it made it on CNN today.

Be afraid... and if you feel for some reason the need to watch the video wear a a baseball cap. It helps keep your IQ from being sucked out of your head much like insulation.

Miss SC, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Miss SC, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

haha, I was thinking the same thing when I first saw it... and we aren't the only ones.