E A's College Football '08 Video Stadium Renderings

NT80

Is it just me, or does the size of the track seem to be a little disproportionate to the size of the football field????

And, where's the press box?

Press box is right where is should be and the track IS that big. That view is just a hair back from the worst seat in the house. It is no wonder why we have so much trouble filling the endzones. Our stadium seats 20K viable seats.

Press box is right where is should be and the track IS that big. That view is just a hair back from the worst seat in the house. It is no wonder why we have so much trouble filling the endzones. Our stadium seats 20K viable seats.

Very good and true statement, Zeke. Thank You

I think 15,000 to 20,000 is suitable seating

Did you attend the Baylor game of a few years ago?

Did you attend last years SMU game?

What about the last time we played TCU at Fouts?

New Mexico State game for the SBC title?

Yes, but I meant consistently. At games like SMU and Baylor the stands should be completely full.

Guest GrayEagleOne

Yes, but I meant consistently. At games like SMU and Baylor the stands should be completely full.

There was just not enough interest in the style of play and the opponent. Besides, if we had been filling the stadium consistently, Dodge would not be here. It was not just about losing, it was more about money. Fans were staying away in droves.

1181065125.jpg

I finally figured out what they can do with Fouts. Because of the track, which cause so much arch and depth to the place, it occured to me, the damn thing could just about be converted over to a Baseball Stadium!

Edited by trud1966

What are the dimensions of a baseball park ? Could Fouts be turned into a baseball stadium ?

All stadiums are different so it could be possible. Yet the diminsions of Fouts currently makes me think it would be easier and cheaper to build a new baseball field than what it would take to renovate Fouts.

All stadiums are different so it could be possible. Yet the diminsions of Fouts currently makes me think it would be easier and cheaper to build a new baseball field than what it would take to renovate Fouts.

Fouts is actually to be leveled and the entire area will be a parking lot, to hold commuter students during the week, and it will become the new stadium's parking lot during football season. Fans will park where fouts is, and there is to be a pedestrian bridge (I think) over I-35 North. Actually kinda cool idea, everyone walking over together to the game.

Edited by trud1966