E A's College Football '08 Video Stadium Renderings

NT80

Fouts is actually to be leveled and the entire area will be a parking lot, to hold commuter students during the week, and it will become the new stadium's parking lot during football season. Fans will park where fouts is, and there is to be a pedestrian bridge (I think) over I-35 North. Actually kinda cool idea, everyone walking over together to the game.

Where will we tailgate?

I finally figured out what they can do with Fouts. Because of the track, which cause so much arch and depth to the place, it occured to me, the damn thing could just about be converted over to a Baseball Stadium!

Ah, that's a better picture than the one I saw before...now I can see the press box...but I still can't believe the size of our track. Have I mentioned just how much I hate having a track in a college football stadium??? That just looks so junior high but, come to think of it, my Junior HS didn't even have a track on the football field.

Anyone have the statistics on the number of NCAA D-1A football stadiums with a track in it?? There can't be more than a handful.

Updated University MasterPlan.

QUOTE(greenjoe @ Jun 6 2007, 03:49 PM)

Now for goodness sakes don't get excited, but, but, where did you see this ? I'm not doubting your sources or your integrity, I'd just like to know where this came from. Joe

Updated University MasterPlan.

Correct, thats where I saw it too. If someone could post that link, it's a beating cause it's a huge PDF, but it's near the end of the package.